why I always disconnect ?

Nogura

Game client is horrid. Husband playing next to me sometimes gets randomly dc'd when using Ambush or a dash skill. I sometimes see some yellow text saying the client is trying to disconnect me but I never get dc'd. Same network, same ping reducer, he get's dc'd and I don't. They won't do anything to fix it anyways so try to live with it or quit. This company takes literally months to fix global issues that affect all players, they won't care about this.

1 hour ago, Nicole Neunan said:

Game client is horrid. Husband playing next to me sometimes gets randomly dc'd when using Ambush or a dash skill. I sometimes see some yellow text saying the client is trying to disconnect me but I never get dc'd. Same network, same ping reducer, he get's dc'd and I don't. They won't do anything to fix it anyways so try to live with it or quit. This company takes literally months to fix global issues that affect all players, they won't care about this.

I mean its not their job to fix YOUR problems, cos thats what this is, a YOU problem.

On 12/2/2021 at 6:20 AM, Nicole Neunan said:

I've seen invalid packet errors here and there, it seems most of the time it's when I'm semi-stuck or stuck from gliding off places~

Archived