Server Merge - names

Moi

When the server merge happens and there are characters on both servers with the same name who gets to keep the name?  The one who has had it the longest?  The one who is still playing?  I am guessing there are many players that have quit that have names other people might want.  How will that all work?  I have checked and some of my names are available on siels but some are not  :(  I have created characters with the names I want that I can get still.

5 hours ago, Moi said:

When the server merge happens and there are characters on both servers with the same name who gets to keep the name?  The one who has had it the longest?  The one who is still playing?  I am guessing there are many players that have quit that have names other people might want.  How will that all work?  I have checked and some of my names are available on siels but some are not  :(  I have created characters with the names I want that I can get still.

Your IS toons will be assigned a random name after the merge and you will get a name change ticket in their inventory.

Same goes for legion names.

Archived