Do players still want to stick around for a long time?

Emsexy

Chào. Tôi có vài điều muốn nói về Aion hiện tại. Tôi chơi Aion vào năm 2009, tại thời điểm đó AION đã tạo cho tôi một niềm yêu thích, đam mê và mong muốn rất lớn vì nội dung và lối chơi mới, sáng tạo của nó. Nhưng Aion của năm 2021 hiện tại thực sự khiến người chơi chán nản và bỏ cuộc. Mình nghĩ bạn nên thay đổi và nếu bạn vẫn quan tâm đến sản phẩm này của mình thì bạn nên thay đổi.
1. Máy chủ của bạn là máy chủ trả phí và mức giá 15USD / tháng không phải là số tiền nhỏ so với các game nhập vai khác. Nhưng hãy nhìn vào máy chủ trả phí của bạn, tình trạng sử dụng phần mềm bất hợp pháp (BOT) diễn ra quá nhiều và thường xuyên. Tình trạng của Trade Abyss rất nhiều và không được kiểm soát đầy đủ. Nó khiến những người chơi chân chính không thể đạt được thành quả xứng đáng với công sức của mình.
2. Trò chơi đã trôi qua 10 năm, AIon Classic mở cửa cho những game thủ đã chơi 10 năm trước quay trở lại. Và bạn quên mất một điều, niềm đam mê hay sự tò mò về game đã giảm đi rất nhiều vì chúng ta đã trải qua nó rồi. Cảm xúc về những gì họ đã biết không thể nhiều như khi họ còn đang loay hoay tìm tòi, nghiên cứu. Nhưng cách bạn chơi vẫn giống như cách đây 10 năm. Chúng tôi không có nhiều thời gian để đi đào một triệu Abyss cho các vật phẩm. Bạn đã thử nhẩm tính xem để kiếm được 1 bộ Elit 50 món thì cả năm có đủ không?
3. Tỉ lệ rớt của bạn quá thấp, bạn nghĩ sao khi chơi vài tiếng liên tục mà chẳng được gì ngoài vài trăm nghìn Kinah? Nguyên liệu <Boiling Balaur Blood Stain> có tỷ lệ rớt ra thấp, trong khi nhiệm vụ yêu cầu số lượng lớn, chưa kể tỷ lệ sản xuất thất bại quá cao. Tôi đã thất bại 3 lần và con số đó chắc chắn sẽ không dừng lại.
Bạn bè của tôi, họ gần như biến mất. Hãy nhìn vào máy chủ Siel của bạn xem còn lại bao nhiêu người chơi? Chúng tôi không còn hứng thú với việc đăng nhập vào trò chơi nữa.
Đây là chia sẻ của tôi và cũng là suy nghĩ của rất nhiều người chơi khác. Hãy thay đổi, Aion là một game đáng chơi, xin đừng để nó chết. Hãy thay đổi! Cám ơn vì đã lắng nghe..

TRANSLATION OF THE POSTED ABOVE- Xyphe

Greet. I have something to say about Aion right now. I played Aion in 2009, at which point AION gave me a huge love, passion and desire because of its new, innovative content and gameplay. But the current Aion of 2021 really makes players depressed and give up. I think you should change and if you're still interested in this product then you should change.

1. Your server is a paid server and the $15/month price is not a small amount compared to other RPG games. But look at your paid server, the use of illegal software (BOT) happens too much and often. Trade Abyss's status is numerous and not fully controlled. It makes it impossible for genuine players to achieve the results worthy of their efforts.

2. The game has passed 10 years, AIon Classic is open to gamers who played 10 years ago back. And you forget one thing, the passion or curiosity about the game has decreased a lot because we have already experienced it. Feelings about what they already know can't be as much as they were still struggling to research. But the way you play is the same as it was 10 years ago. We didn't have much time to dig a million Abyss for items.  Have you tried to figure out if it's enough to earn a 50-course Elit for the whole year?

3. Your drop rate is too low, what do you think when you play a few hours continuously with nothing but a few hundred thousand Kinah? The material <Boiling Balaur Blood Stain> has a low drop rate, while the task requires large quantities, not to mention the production failure rate is too high. I've failed three times and that number certainly won't stop.
My friends, they almost disappeared. Take a look at your Siel server to see how many players are left? We are no longer interested in logging into the game.

This is my share and the thoughts of many other players. Let's change, Aion is a game worth playing, please don't let it die. Let's change! Thank you for listening.

Will players stick around? The right question is how many have already left which appears to be closer to 80-90% of the playerbase after the game started which is kind of crazy since all those who started clearly loved Aion enough to come back.

I may be overestimating the remaining players as well as many are like bots.....

19 hours ago, Adla said:

What's the point in disheartening people from voicing their concerns and woes? I've never understood this. If you don't wanna read it don't read it. 

I could say the same to you. Just block me (or ignore if blocking is not a feature). We could go on for weeks on this. And the final result would be that after all those weeks, nothing would have changed still. The irony!

59 minutes ago, Cnc said:

I could say the same to you. Just block me (or ignore if blocking is not a feature). We could go on for weeks on this. And the final result would be that after all those weeks, nothing would have changed still. The irony!

That's a nice non-answer but ok, I think I will lol

11 minutes ago, Adla said:

That's a nice non-answer but ok, I think I will lol

The problems of Aion are 99,9% based on the publisher. People expect them to learn from their mistakes, how can a publisher do so many or only mistakes and then "learn" from them?

There are no mistakes so far, this is the way they run the company, and that is point blank period. How can people expect any change? And why now? The vast majority of players quit before the free 2 weeks trial ended because of the model. If they didn't make a positive change then, why now, what changed now to trigger them with a positive change?

They aren't even alarmed by the necessity to merge the servers, and that necessity isn't 6 months after the launch, it was the first 1 month into the game, it just took them 6 months to acknowledge it and end up taking action. And when NCWest acknowledges an issue as an actual problem, you know that the issue is already in prolonged decay.

So I just agree witht he below statement:

On 12/13/2021 at 7:19 PM, Cnc said:

It's not going to change. Accept it or move on. 😃

...this is not to dishearten anyone, it is the opposite, if you expect a change you will end up broken by your expectations.

You have to accept Aion for what it is now, if you like how it is now expect no change and enjoy what you are being given, if you do not like it the best thing to do is not even bother or keep playing at your pace and wait to see if you like the mechanics of later patches.

16 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

The problems of Aion are 99,9% based on the publisher. People expect them to learn from their mistakes, how can a publisher do so many or only mistakes and then "learn" from them?

There are no mistakes so far, this is the way they run the company, and that is point blank period. How can people expect any change? And why now? The vast majority of players quit before the free 2 weeks trial ended because of the model. If they didn't make a positive change then, why now, what changed now to trigger them with a positive change?

They aren't even alarmed by the necessity to merge the servers, and that necessity isn't 6 months after the launch, it was the first 1 month into the game, it just took them 6 months to acknowledge it and end up taking action. And when NCWest acknowledges an issue as an actual problem, you know that the issue is already in prolonged decay.

So I just agree witht he below statement:

...this is not to dishearten anyone, it is the opposite, if you expect a change you will end up broken by your expectations.

You have to accept Aion for what it is now, if you like how it is now expect no change and enjoy what you are being given, if you do not like it the best thing to do is not even bother or keep playing at your pace and wait to see if you like the mechanics of later patches.

They suck, I'll say that, but they should know they suck, even if they don't actually make a change, they should know people want changes. I have to wonder if they decided to send a survey out regarding the merge on their own, or if they picked up on it through the many statements being made here and on the ACN discord, which Kibblez is still a part of.

If we don't voice any concerns then absolutely nothing happens. If we voice concerns there's at least a small chance something changes. I just don't see the point in completely laying down and taking it, and I think there's an assumption being made when you say "if you expect a change you will end up broken by your expectations" as well.

4 minutes ago, Adla said:

They suck, I'll say that, but they should know they suck, even if they don't actually make a change, they should know people want changes. I have to wonder if they decided to send a survey out regarding the merge on their own, or if they picked up on it through the many statements being made here and on the ACN discord, which Kibblez is still a part of.

If we don't voice any concerns then absolutely nothing happens. If we voice concerns there's at least a small chance something changes. I just don't see the point in completely laying down and taking it, and I think there's an assumption being made when you say "if you expect a change you will end up broken by your expectations" as well.

Voicing your concerns is what I support wholeheartedly. Just don't expect an outcome or do not ask the CMs/GMs to respond for confirmation that there will be a change because in the history of the game this rarely ever happened.

Also so far the only thing that they ever "feel" is lack of revenue because people don't pay for the game they offer. So if anyone has a problem with Aion, they should at least stop paying for ANY service.

Archived