Thanks for the help! But now I've hit 66+ by solo'ing BT...now what?

Transcend-KT

Thanks for the people that helped with my Kumuki question!

What's the next step now?  I plan on doing Luna + Fissure daily along with events like Kumuki, but what else is there to do?  Are there other solo instances that people do daily?  I'd prefer to do instances otherwise I'd just endlessly grind...instances put a limit on my playtime haha.  I really only have 1-2 hours a day to play usually so I just want to do the ones that are more value.  Do I go back to BT and speed run it along with NM (which I haven't done yet, should I bother?)?

Also I heard the old style crafting is useless.  My friend does Alchemy already and another does Furniture + Cooking, I heard that accessories and weapons can yield some profits later on?

Sorry if it became a multilevel question!

Cheers Love

Start practicing Crucible Spire in your free time and go as far as you can get. SMs can breeze through it easily in comparison to other classes.

Go to Ashunatal Dredgion whenever possible. Do the quest for Fragmented Spinel and stick around for the GP mobs if your group is capable of doing it.

Do Adma's Fall and Theobomos Test Chamber. At 67+ head to Drakanseer's Lair and Archives of Eternity. At 68+ you can do Cradle of Eternity (2 bosses). 

*Starting around 68 or 70: You can flip camps in the abyss for Blood Medals and crazy amounts of exp.

At 70+, you can start to solo any of the upper barracks instances if your faction occupies them. Great source of AP, disenchants and experience. You're going to need to get help if you want the last boss and treasure boxes. You can start practicing soloing the above mentioned instances as well.

There are dailies in Illuma and Norsvold that you can do as well.

Gear up with Apollon or Harvester's gear for PvE. (You can also use Sophisticated Frigida, but this has no upgrade path in future updates).

Gear up with arena gear for a starter PvP set, or you can skip directly to Abyssal gear if you have sufficient AP/Spinel Medals. You should stay in arenas for Valor insignias anyway because you can sell the gear to other players for an income boost. 

There are already other posts on how to gear SMs and what stats you'll need, so peruse those if you need further guidance.

I got to 66.5 with one run of FoO not using any of my Teas (I have 4x100%) and I have two re-entrys so I can do 3 runs today with all my Repose.  Along with Luna and the 3 runs of Spire and maybe some questing I can get to the point where my dailys tomorrow will look like this:

Luna>FoO>Spire and if my friends are on or people are looking AD>CE.  If they're not or it neither AD/CE are populated in a timely manner I'll go flip caps in Abyss, thanks! 

Unless the other ones you mentioned have some decent value I think I'll stick to a rotation like this in the evening.

Spire is a weekly thing. You get 3 tries for the entire week. If you reach the final stage in a single try, you don't get to start it all over again until the weekly reset.

Everything else is solid. Don't dismiss the lower leveled instances even if you don't need the gear. You can still sell supplements or use them for event purposes.

Ohhhh, so like the other Luna instance.  Would it be more wise to do them on Mon-Tues then since I'll be the highest possible levels then?  Also does that mean I should avoid getting the final stage the first 2 runs to get maximum exp/drops?

Fair, if I have time or want a change of pace I'll definitely check out.  Out of the four you mentioned at 67-68, if there was only one I'd do would it be Archives of Eternity?  I think I read somewhere a decent PvE set is dropped there.

Speaking of which I am 100% PvE for now, the blood medals would be swapped for Ancient Coins and then to PvE stuff or crafting right?  Actually since I mentioned crafting...is there one I should look into? haha

Thanks so much!  I'd give rep if I could.

Sorry, I must've explained that in a confusing manner. Spire is literally only once a week. You should always try to get as far as possible in Spire on a single run. The extra entries are there to get you back to where you left off, such as in the case of failing a stage or disconnecting for extended periods of time, hence 3 tries.

You would do Cradle of Eternity for the set.

Ahhhh, I understand now.  I thought it was like any other instance and you had multiple tries if you failed.  In that case I'll do them just before reset to make sure I can get as far as I can.

Are CE/AD fully soloable instances post 70 then (with practice)?  But just better with group to get further and more drops.

Honestly, I never tried to solo those. I frequently see people requesting groups to duo them though. Make friends with a competent Cleric/Songweaver/Chanter and have fun.

Group frequently when under-geared to find your footing. Solo once kitted out to maximize personal gains. Or be a good person, and help out others xD

CoE is only easily solo-able if you are geared. Mobs in there have quite a bit of ways to lock you. Duoing is much more viable.

Also, regarding Luna instances, the XP you get depends on the level gap you are, changes every 5 or 6 levels. Still, wont change the fact it is one of the best sources of XP.

4 hours ago, Forgotten-DN said:

Honestly, I never tried to solo those. I frequently see people requesting groups to duo them though. Make friends with a competent Cleric/Songweaver/Chanter and have fun.

Group frequently when under-geared to find your footing. Solo once kitted out to maximize personal gains. Or be a good person, and help out others xD

Time to make new friends! 

2 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

CoE is only easily solo-able if you are geared. Mobs in there have quite a bit of ways to lock you. Duoing is much more viable.

Also, regarding Luna instances, the XP you get depends on the level gap you are, changes every 5 or 6 levels. Still, wont change the fact it is one of the best sources of XP.

Ohh, I didn't know the scaling happens at those intervals I thought it was small gradual increments every level.

Thanks for the help guys!  I'll play a bit more before asking anymore questions!

Archived