Thank you for Fading marks boost!

Hellbane

This HAS to be a mistake right??? I'm at 16 faded taha marks which means I was 20 craft attempts away!!! However, if its 100 marks that mean I'm even worse off, now needing 28 more attempts.  What on earth are you guys thinking???  

That is a very curious adjustment, because 100 required marks divided by three per craft also ends up at 34 tries. Which more or less did not change anything at all. However, if one had 35 marks before the update (which was one fail short for the certain box), that person is now not even half done. They would have needed to multiply each existing mark by three (or 2.8 rounded up result) as well to complete the adjustment properly.*

*"Mark" refers to "Fading Tahabata mark".

They effectively reset progress that players crafting boxes had made towards the eternal box with this patch.  I can't imagine a change this stupid was intentional and instead was probably just the usual incompetence when copy pasting stuff over from Korea.

2 hours ago, Radu said:

They effectively reset progress that players crafting boxes had made towards the eternal box with this patch.  I can't imagine a change this stupid was intentional and instead was probably just the usual incompetence when copy pasting stuff over from Korea.

무슨 소리야, 그들은 실수를 하지 않아

Archived