Please Welcome, Rin!

Arctic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team
On 2/5/2022 at 12:00 AM, AnyDaTech said:

Yea i've heard the meteo news, hope that temperature won't drop too low, cuz i don't like to wake up in the morning And freezing my arse omw to work 🤣

How long are u in gaming industry if i may ask😋

@AnyDaTech Gonna grab that question and post it here as it's not related to the other topic :)

1. LOL
2. This is a bit tricky but figured I'd answer this! I've been in the gaming industry TECHNICALLY for almost 3 years now (full-time hire, specifically). However, I've been doing related contract work with companies for a long, LONG time (about 10 years!) along with building my own communities and such! When I do my.. full.. intro? At some point? I'll go into that and I guess let people just ask questions if they're curious! Just general ones, nothing related to the game—get to know each other and all that!

17 hours ago, Rin said:

@AnyDaTech Gonna grab that question and post it here as it's not related to the other topic :)

1. LOL
2. This is a bit tricky but figured I'd answer this! I've been in the gaming industry TECHNICALLY for almost 3 years now (full-time hire, specifically). However, I've been doing related contract work with companies for a long, LONG time (about 10 years!) along with building my own communities and such! When I do my.. full.. intro? At some point? I'll go into that and I guess let people just ask questions if they're curious! Just general ones, nothing related to the game—get to know each other and all that!

Wasn't expecting that you will. Maybe times will change for good sake of this game and its playerbase ❤️

You see, transparency and comunication is all we ask in general. Keep that somewhere above 50% and it will do the trick 😉

Thank you, and once more, welcome🥳

• Rin unpinned this topic

Archived