Weekly Server Maintenance - February 23, 2022

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

This tbh, wish we had an ETA since a lot of ppl really wants to take a break until 2.0 (if not quitting...)

1.8 hasn't even been out for a month yet, and you are impatient for 2.0.

I'm not. Get over it.

I would like to point out with this new daeva pass you have now taken away a 24slot bag pet and replaced it with a 20 slot bag. Any plans to put that 24 slot shugo into the quna shop in the future? Because as it stands you have taken away 4 inventory slots from the player base who pays for premium pass ??????

@Rin

• Aion Team
5 hours ago, Kyio said:

I would like to point out with this new daeva pass you have now taken away a 24slot bag pet and replaced it with a 20 slot bag. Any plans to put that 24 slot shugo into the quna shop in the future? Because as it stands you have taken away 4 inventory slots from the player base who pays for premium pass ??????

@Rin

Hi Kyio! For this month, the Black Tiger Egg is a temporary change out just for the year of the tiger! The normal 24 slot bag Shugo Lad will come back next pass. I hope that helps a little!

Hello everyone, I think I will be the first to complain about the little experience that the event is giving, previously experience marks were earned which was worth it, but this time I noticed that despite the fact that there is an event of 100% experience to You barely get 20% experience from the event, which represents just 17 experience marks. could it be an error? will they correct it? Or do we simply have to accept the fact that events will continue to fall.

On 2/24/2022 at 11:10 AM, Pana-DN said:

Hello everyone, I think I will be the first to complain about the little experience that the event is giving, previously experience marks were earned which was worth it, but this time I noticed that despite the fact that there is an event of 100% experience to You barely get 20% experience from the event, which represents just 17 experience marks. could it be an error? will they correct it? Or do we simply have to accept the fact that events will continue to fall.

There are no Experience Marks in Aion Classic, you are in the wrong forum.

• Rin unpinned this topic

Archived