Gold Medals

Avator-KT

Greetings!

Currently on asmo side there are only 3 gold medals on the broker.  There very rarely are more than one page.  Many people who had huge stacks of medals are pretty much done with these.  It's been a steady decline since defense no longer gives medals and only offensives.

I am delighted to see forts flip as much as they do, however, it feels like the amount of AP earned far surpasses the ability to spend said AP due to lack of gold medals to go around.

Compounded with the fact that we have had some double AP events (and will have more), I can only foresee this not improving.

Would it be possible to adjust medals earned during sieges or fort or pvp instances? : )  

Thoughts?

12 hours ago, Cyfur said:

Do Dredge and earn them from the Key to Chaos Quest.

Yeah so I haven't seen Quartermaster on my main for 2 months and I do 2 dredg a day. >_>   
The spawn rate of Quartermaster is pretty bad.   I'd love for it to be there more

8 hours ago, Avator-KT said:

Yeah so I haven't seen Quartermaster on my main for 2 months and I do 2 dredg a day. >_>   
The spawn rate of Quartermaster is pretty bad.   I'd love for it to be there more

I'd ignore that guy, he thinks the best way to get 1500 ap in half an hour is to AFK dredge and stigma shards aren't an issue. Kind of wondering what game he's actually playing at this point.

Medals and enchantment stones are just going to continue to get worse with a low pop and nerfed drop rates. Even grinding new toons it seems like the open world drop rates are just garbage now. They need to make Theo great again :D

Yea i think if you were going to do a double AP event a double medal event would be a good event to have along side it. Other than that you can just make new characters and get 10 gold medals that way if you are really starved for them.

Archived