[8.2] Europe (Gameforge) Patch Notes

So it seems they are actually listening to the arena suggestions we made like years ago. Too late of course, people who quit the arena entry now lose the entry and points! No more matching your enemy without a cost.

Finally we will get the wardrobe! Another suggestion we all made years ago.

On 4/14/2022 at 5:41 AM, Arhangelos said:

Finally we will get the wardrobe! Another suggestion we all made years ago.

What difference from Luna wardrobe? I read the patch notes. Are there more slots then 10? 10 is not enough for some characters. Must we pay the same amount for applying appearance, expanding slots? 

Will the old clothes remain, whose appearance can be transferred without a wardrobe unlimited number of times?? Oh I need them many times - Shadetouched, Elite rank 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, you know, and many crafted ones from old crafting, Master Hoca and Drenium items. Noble Fancy Lazuli/Moonstone earrings rule!

Will weapons, shields ever be in  a wardrobe?  Buying/winning an expensive weapon or shield, putting its appearance to a newer one (like Thunder Dragon King, Nether dragon King, Void Dragon King ) and it becomes useless when higher stats appear all around. I didn't even chance to try Void Dragon King. Please release these skins again! 

When will it start in NA?

Will eve nt coins remain?

10 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

What difference from Luna wardrobe? I read the patch notes. Are there more slots then 10? 10 is not enough for some characters. Must we pay the same amount for applying appearance, expanding slots? 

Will the old clothes remain, whose appearance can be transferred without a wardrobe unlimited number of times?? Oh I need them many times - Shadetouched, Elite rank 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, you know, and many crafted ones from old crafting, Master Hoca and Drenium items. Noble Fancy Lazuli/Moonstone earrings rule!

Will weapons, shields ever be in  a wardrobe?  Buying/winning an expensive weapon or shield, putting its appearance to a newer one (like Thunder Dragon King, Nether dragon King, Void Dragon King ) and it becomes useless when higher stats appear all around. I didn't even chance to try Void Dragon King. Please release these skins again! 

When will it start in NA?

Will eve nt coins remain?

I think it has 100 slots, so better than just 8 that luna wardrobe has.

The items that are unlimited times transferable couldn't be put into luna wardrobe, not sure what happens to the new wardrobe system. I hope they can be added there. I also have some old glasses crafted that are no longer available and I can't use them because even though I can reuse the model many times the items we use might need to be upgraded thus the appearance is lost.

The weapon skills do not pass with wardrobe system, otherwise you would be able to produce as many solar, dragon, imbued weapons you would want from one of them. I think you can still put them in wardrobe but the skill won't transfer.

We still have no news about 8.2 in NA but we will get it sooner or later, I hope after Easter.

And event coins won't be deleted, they are an event coin that exists between many events in general. They have already said event coins will persist for at least the whole 8.x

11 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

We still have no news about 8.2 in NA but we will get it sooner or later, I hope after Easter.

The current Americas region Sacred Relics are set to be deleted on 2022-05-18. Given 8.2 has already been deployed on Europe, I do not expect the Americas region 8.2 deployment / Sacred Relic reset to be extended any further.

Edited by The Secret Cow Level

https://www.aiononline.com/news/may-2022-update-preview

8.2 set to deploy on Americas on Early May. Will this lead to early deletion of Season 1 Sacred Relics / Holy Water? (before May 18) Usually it is unheard of anywhere to have something's deadline being pushed to an earlier date (as opposed to extensions which are much more common).

Edited by The Secret Cow Level

4 hours ago, The Secret Cow Level said:

https://www.aiononline.com/news/may-2022-update-preview

8.2 set to deploy on Americas on Early May. Will this lead to early deletion of Season 1 Sacred Relics / Holy Water? (before May 18) Usually it is unheard of anywhere to have something's deadline being pushed to an earlier date (as opposed to extensions which are much more common).

Yes, I just saw the announcement. Lets see this wardrobe thing and how it works in person finally!

Early may - is it at least after the rainbow Snake event ends?

Will Beluslan quests, Tough Achorns, gear sent for them, remain?

Will the Kerub's quest line ending in giving Flying Saucer remain the same? 

Will our mounts remain the same, including those that we didn't start to use?

On 4/26/2022 at 4:43 AM, The Secret Cow Level said:

IMPORTANT

• Sacred Relic (Season 1) deletion date
  • Kerub's Sacred Relic season 1 end date

has been pushed forward to May 4!

What is Kerub's relic? Will the 1st quest line remain? (Getting all that gear+15, stigmas+9, Flying saucer?

Will item collections remain same?

Will Heartguard and Shadowdelve armor,  weapons, wings continue to be sold for exp marks? (And in boxes on the broker)?

On 4/28/2022 at 7:43 PM, The Secret Cow Level said:

The current Kerub missions will be replaced with new set of missions of the next season

Anything else not mentioned in patch notes are assumed to be unchanged

I think it is not replaced, you have to make kerub 1st series and then do kerub 2nd, at least this is what I read.

So a new character will still have to do kerub 1, get the gear and then do kerub 2. Otherwise if kerub 1 is gone and kerub 2 doesn't have gear it will be aweful for new players