Population is quite high atm, but the broker(and the economy) is dead.

Neferupito

Currently on ely side, we have only 2 gold weapons lvl 50 in the broker.

There is only 1 page of enchant stones > Level 80.

Major recovery potions go for 1500/u, you basically make no money from it even if you gather everything

Gold weapon flux go for 2m (and prices are kept high by 2 people who hoard hundreds of them)

There is really no way to make a good chunk of money right now besides gettin lucky with DE (or selling lootright, but you have to get lucky for that, it's not a bakarma staff at 7millions that'll make you rich).

I would like to buy a gold bow lvl 50, I can't because the market is empty. Where all the drazma bow at?

Right now you'd have to sell 1000 Aether to buy 1 l70.

Please do something so we can get money and spend money on :)

Edited by Neferupito

The broker is not the economy. It's only a very small part of the economy.

>Currently on ely side, we have only 2 gold weapons lvl 50 in the broker.

Dozens of lootrights on level 50 gold weapons are being sold in lfg every day. The broker is not the economy.

>There is only 1 page of enchant stones > Level 80.

People have private stores with L80+ enchant stones in Terminon/Primum every day. The broker is not the economy.

>Major recovery potions go for 1500/u, you basically make no money from it even if you gather everything

True, so don't do it.

>Gold weapon flux go for 2m

Nothing wrong with that. People buy them at that price because they are that valuable and rare.

>There is really no way to make a good chunk of money

Everyone's always looking for an easy way to make a lot of money. Whether it's in the real world or in Aion.

>I would like to buy a gold bow lvl 50, I can't because the market is empty.

Bakarma/Lannok's should be fairly easy to get. Zapiel bows also float around.

>Right now you'd have to sell 1000 Aether to buy 1 l70.

So stop gathering aether.

There's problems in the economy. Aethertapping/Essencetapping is very unworthwhile due to bots flooding the market on both sides. Players should not waste time with these activities.

There's other ways to make money.

Lot of these things will change next week as many expensive items on the broker become worthless. eg. Design Recovery Spell currently 12millon.

Lots more equipment options will open up. Udas,  Stormwing etc.

You get a free decent level 50 weapon when 2.0 comes out that will carry you through that patches content. Beyond that Selling Udas eternal accessories is big $'s as well as farming for the major recovery serum/potion design early on.

Gathering will be some major $'s since people will be rushing their crafts to be the first one to craft things like balic weapons(for cleric especially) thus making things like brilliant malavite worth 1m a pop.

2.0's market will have items moving a lot because of this.

16 hours ago, Dignity said:

The broker is not the economy. It's only a very small part of the economy.

>Currently on ely side, we have only 2 gold weapons lvl 50 in the broker.

Dozens of lootrights on level 50 gold weapons are being sold in lfg every day. The broker is not the economy.

>There is only 1 page of enchant stones > Level 80.

People have private stores with L80+ enchant stones in Terminon/Primum every day. The broker is not the economy.

>Major recovery potions go for 1500/u, you basically make no money from it even if you gather everything

True, so don't do it.

>Gold weapon flux go for 2m

Nothing wrong with that. People buy them at that price because they are that valuable and rare.

>There is really no way to make a good chunk of money

Everyone's always looking for an easy way to make a lot of money. Whether it's in the real world or in Aion.

>I would like to buy a gold bow lvl 50, I can't because the market is empty.

Bakarma/Lannok's should be fairly easy to get. Zapiel bows also float around.

>Right now you'd have to sell 1000 Aether to buy 1 l70.

So stop gathering aether.

There's problems in the economy. Aethertapping/Essencetapping is very unworthwhile due to bots flooding the market on both sides. Players should not waste time with these activities.

There's other ways to make money.

You're doing a beautiful epiphore but it doesn't make it any true. One bakarma bow was on sale, but it was during sleeping hours :). And don't act like personnal shops contains loads and loads of enchant stones, it's not true.

All you're saying is "I'm stuffed and I don't want people to get stuff without the hassle I went through, don't make things easier for them"

Alchemy/Essencetapping was always my way to make money in Aion and bots took it from me. The next method was to farm mobs to sell ressources : bots (and the droprates tailored for Korea) makes it not sustainable.

The only thing I see to make money atm is to farm for blue balaur scale.

The economy started going bad the day they decided to not allow us to sell white geared items anymore.

Please, bring back the ability. The bots aren't going anywhere. Don't make the regular players suffer.

Fix it to where F2P can pick up quest items, and fix to where we can sell white gear items again on Broker.

Please. @Rin

@2s65F09 The economy was bad the moment players realized that 3rd party RMTers were willing to pay 384 days worth of grinding kinah cap for a single weapon. This changed the market dynamics so people sold enchant stones/golds to these players. Creating a situation where even consumables to do all upper forts+DP and so on daily would cost the average player 1.8-2.4m daily to participate in all progression content.

It is unsustainable because NCsoft put a 1.3m kinah cap as well as NCsoft nerfing item price by 4x the original value creating a situation where due to the lack of bots it is unsustainable to play the game as an average player. An average player is not someone who can invest all their time in to crafting they are the average joe that comes home grinds a few mobs while waiting for instance groups to form and sustains their gameplay.

Edited by Squid