Weekly Server Maintenance - June 29, 2022 [Aion]

EMpulse

• Aion Team

Greetings!

Here are today's maintenance notes for Aion. Downtime began at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and concluded after approximately 2 hours.

• Weekly server restarts
  • Denku Costume set, Harehood, Ornate Butterfly Hat/Outfit, Small Butterfly Wings, and Eastern Butterfly Cabinet are all added to the BCM as permanent items.

Thank you!

Update:  We would like to share that the game team has also decided to extend our Summer Events to July 13. You can view the details about this event here, and we hope the extra time is a welcome change!

• Aion Team
3 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

So EMPULSE... nice to meet you, you must be our new forum mod. Welcome to the Aion forums btw... hope to see some good for our community here in the future thanks for your service ahead of time....

Hi there, Arkaida-KT! Actually, I am not...but I hired Rin and will be hiring  your new Community Manager when I find the right person. :)

-EMpulse

On 7/4/2022 at 9:02 AM, Grodgar-DN said:

Fake event, for 3 weeks I have been doing this event on five characters and I didn't even raise lvl 4. Is it some bug or intentional action? Maybe a GM will answer this question?

Eh well doesn't matter anymore. Even if you get something you wont be able to sell it. Last few players that were playing this game have departed !

Ghostion 2022.

10 hours ago, Malloc-KT said:

Eh well doesn't matter anymore. Even if you get something you wont be able to sell it. Last few players that were playing this game have departed !

Ghostion 2022.

I'm also on the verge of saying goodbye to the game. Will I be a breakthrough next week? I've been playing Aion for a long time, maybe too long to tolerate Aion in the Korean package of greed ...

• Funkula unfeatured this topic