Weekly Server Maintenance - September 14, 2022 [AION]

EMpulse

1 hour ago, Wissp said:

Olá novamente, todos!

No momento, há um problema com o envio da "Caixa de seleção de contrato de lacaios Série S (10 tipos)" para os jogadores afetados e isso precisará ser corrigido durante a manutenção desta semana. Os jogadores devem começar a ver as recompensas em suas caixas de correio após a manutenção na quarta-feira, 21 de setembro. Ainda pode levar até um dia para que as recompensas sejam recebidas.

Pedimos desculpas por qualquer inconveniente ou frustração que este assunto possa ter causado. Obrigado mais uma vez por sua paciência contínua!

GM "wissp" and about the S crystals used in the rerol how is it? it would be professional of you to send us the mini lvl4 rank "s" in this way so all satisfied. because a lot of material was bought to make these rerolls in which there was a lot of loss, that is, it would be much nicer for the team to send a rank s lvl4. this way, they would totally forget about this mistake on your part.

3 hours ago, NyerkNyerk-KT said:

try with Normal Stones think have more success rate :'D

Errr... nope, normal paragon enchants will fail even on +1 items. I have the feeling that during events for enchants etc they secretly lower the chances.

Here I burned 2x boots in less than 1 minute, they both went to +1 before they simply got destroyed! They never made it to +2!!!

Desktop-Screenshot-2022-09-17-16-35-10-5

On 9/16/2022 at 4:37 PM, Wissp said:

We will not be removing the original reward that was sent in error. The "Grade S Minion Contract Selection Box (10 Types)" being sent out now, are for all players who fulfilled the requirements of the Minion Promotion. I hope this correctly answers your question!

I'm a little confused. Are you saying we will get to keep the non-selectable Salvage Box and also get sent the correct reward? If so, I have not yet received the correct reward. Guess I'll check my mailbox tomorrow.

Edited by Gallium-DN

19 hours ago, NyerkNyerk-KT said:

try with Normal Stones think have more success rate :'D

I knew it! I wasted so many blessed trying to get my orb from 9 to 10 after tia eye event in jan 2021 until quit few months ago at least 180 stones failed over that time.

During the last event all blessed failed or at least most, but the yolos were much more successful even at 7 to 8.

Really unfair that we weren't officially told this! 

6 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

I'm a little confused. Are you saying we will get to keep the non-selectable Salvage Box and also get sent the correct reward? If so, I have not yet received the correct reward. Guess I'll check my mailbox tomorrow.

Within a day after maintenance a new selectable box + keep the rng box.

On 9/19/2022 at 12:33 AM, Arhangelos said:

That is correct, also a side note is that the link above has wrong enchant rates, for example my +8 weapon 1.3% chance to go to class +9, not 2.6%

Those rates are what is set in Korea. I don't expect NA to have the exact same %. 

On 9/19/2022 at 4:13 PM, MeioKG said:

GM "wissp" and about the S crystals used in the rerol how is it? it would be professional of you to send us the mini lvl4 rank "s" in this way so all satisfied. because a lot of material was bought to make these rerolls in which there was a lot of loss, that is, it would be much nicer for the team to send a rank s lvl4. this way, they would totally forget about this mistake on your part.

They like item codes and names. 

[item: 188074780] icon_item_specialbox_gold02.png Grade S Rank 4 Minion Contract Selection Box (10 types)
[item: 188076100] icon_highest_luckybox_01.png Grade S Rank 4 Minion Contract Selection Box (10 types)

You could try sending in a ticket and see if they can do something about the wasted minium.
I don't think they understand that we need the minium back to use it for leveling the proper minion we pick from the selection box. 🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, Alyta-DN said:

They like item codes and names. 

[item: 188074780] icon_item_specialbox_gold02.png Grade S Rank 4 Minion Contract Selection Box (10 types)
[item: 188076100] icon_highest_luckybox_01.png Grade S Rank 4 Minion Contract Selection Box (10 types)

You could try sending in a ticket and see if they can do something about the wasted minium.
I don't think they understand that we need the minium back to use it for leveling the proper minion we pick from the selection box. 
🤷‍♀️

GOOD JOB! that would be amazing.!!! 🥳

On 9/17/2022 at 4:17 PM, Arhangelos said:

Was this ever implemented? Because energy of Repose still shows the same percentages on the buff. Also the Nezekan/Zikel buff has nothing to imply it is active.

Untitled.jpg

It is not implemented but it sucks so much that nobody complained enough so they fix it.