Weekly Server Maintenance - October 5, 2022 [Classic]

EMpulse

• Aion Team

Hello once again, Daevas!!

Here are tomorrow's maintenance notes for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 8-9 hours.

***Please Note: We are performing additional maintenance this week related to our account management platform and datacenter operations. As a result, our services will be down for the extended amount of time noted above. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

EXP/AP Double Boost Begins

• EXP x2 Boost Dates:
    • October 5, 2022 - October 19, 2022
  • AP x2 Boost Dates: Weekend Only
    • Including: Tiak Research Center/Chantra Dredgion
    • October 7, 2022 - October 9, 2022
    • October 14, 2022 - October 16, 2022

Empyrean Lord's Blessing Second Survey Begins

• [Event] Fragmented Blessings Shard x3 + [Event] Tombstone of Revival x1
    • October 5, 2022 - October 11, 2022

Additional Maintenance Notes:

• Fixed the issue with drop rate in Steel Rake instance is abnormally high

220915-ANC-Social-Deva-Pass-Siels-Aura-I

Siel’s Aura Subscription Improvements
We wanted Siel’s Aura to be more accessible on all levels for everyone. We’ve reduced the subscription price and eliminated some of the penalties for the Free Trial. 

3 Days: $5.00 → $2.99 (-39%)
30 Days: $15.00 → $9.99 (-33%)
90 Days: $42.00 → $26.99 (-36%)

Not only will members have access to the benefits of a full Aion Classic experience, but now when members subscribe, they'll be able to level faster with double the experience gain, and we’ve made sure to also increase Kinah and Abyss Point Acquisition on the field as well!

More details  available at: https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/new-improved-siel-s-aura

Gifts for Beginners and Returning Players
Welcome back Daeva,

There have been many additions with the release of 2.4 including increased drop rates, new dungeons, and quality of life improvements. There's also a major overhaul of Siel's Aura reducing the price and increasing the benefits! Free players will also see additional benefits. Please use these items to help strengthen your character as you check out 2.4!

Event Period: October 7, 2022 – November 4, 2022
Various items will be delivered via Survey to beginners and returning players who login to the game during the event period. 

• [Event] 3 Major Ancient Crown box
  • [Event] [Title Card] Brilliant Daeva (15 days)
  • [Event] Rookie Weapon Selection Box
  • [Event] Administrator's Boon x 5
  • [Event] Tombstone of Revival x 5
  • [Event] Lodas Amulet III x 5
  • [Event] Transparent Form Candy Box x 5
  • [Event] Greater Scroll Selection Box (5 Scrolls) x 50
  • [Event] Major Recovery Potion x 100

Thank you!

Are you guys going to fix this dc thing?
It started with this new patch, when you guys put all pvp instances as instance server.
I can't play the game anymore, I try to do 1-2 arenas and that's it.
Support ticket doesn't have any clue about how to fix it.

1 hour ago, Violet said:

Are you guys going to fix this dc thing?
It started with this new patch, when you guys put all pvp instances as instance server.
I can't play the game anymore, I try to do 1-2 arenas and that's it.
Support ticket doesn't have any clue about how to fix it.

28 minutes ago, Violet said:

Seems like the problem is related with ExitLag reducer, I tried another reducer and the dc buf stopped, in case someone is having same issue. I'll contact them.

I use ExitLag and I have zero DC problems. The client crashed once when entering Arenas since maintenance, but that's about it.

so it didn't reset the weekly pass.. 
any words... ?  
I don't want some survey that helps on char either. this messes up 6 different chars. 
It already reset part of it last week after I had already done  a ton of things that cost gold to get done.
I was hoping a 9 hour mait would resolve these things.
and why rewards like these for ppl who havn't played... what about ood stuff for the ppl who have played and paid to play?

6 hours ago, LordGoldenChild-KT said:

any words... ?  
I don't want some survey that helps on char either. this messes up 6 different chars. 
It already reset part of it last week after I had already done  a ton of things that cost gold to get done.
and why rewards like these for ppl who havn't played... what about ood stuff for the ppl who have played and paid to play?

As the weekly random reset on Thursday last week i guess they will also this week, they had this bug already earlier this year

• Aion Team
17 hours ago, LordGoldenChild-KT said:

any words... ?  

This should reset today, but if it doesn't, let me know. I'll keep an eye on this thread!

-EMpulse

2 hours ago, Suehy said:

@EMpulseThank you for replying and keeping up with the posts. But will the DC issue ever be fixed? It is impossible to play even with windows 8 compatibility mode.

I DCed 4 times in 5 minutes trying to do arenas. And randomly DC once an hour.

Not disconecting here. It's likely a issue with you. Using VPN such as ExitLag? Maybe that's causing the issue. Another player said it stoped DCing after closing ExitLag.

That said I still use ExitLag and only once the game froze loading into Arena since patch.

12 hours ago, Conman said:

Not disconecting here. It's likely a issue with you. Using VPN such as ExitLag? Maybe that's causing the issue. Another player said it stoped DCing after closing ExitLag.

That said I still use ExitLag and only once the game froze loading into Arena since patch.

I don't use any ping reducers. This issue comes up for people who have windows 11 for some reason. 

9 hours ago, Joetaro said:

I don't use any ping reducers. This issue comes up for people who have windows 11 for some reason. 

They've already said they don't support windows 11 and who knows if even using compatibility mode will resolve anything. I did a revert from win 11 back to 10 and that solved my issue.