Forums

What is the purpose of having 12 millions AP

Testimony

• 1 month later...

Here is my theory how to earn the most abyss points in Siege.

You have to have a lot of dps, you have to hit the DUX as much as possible and don't give a damn about the add and the towers.

So Sorcerer, Ranger are advantaged and melee dps need to have a good healer to stay alive.

I heard that an Ranger had 1 million abyss points at Divine siege, just by killing the dux.

and I imagine that the number of medal must be proportional.

This explains why I often had no medals, especially at the of Ingison siege and Gelkmaros siege, probably because I was on towers and add instead of DUX.

Take a look at the rank and Class, who have the most AP.

If you have a other explaination please share.

@Testimony:
Buy a siege weapon for two million kinah and get ten thousand abyss points each gate by idling. Also the medals are capped and therefore only proportional to the contribution to some extend. The amount of medals used to be grouped by classes, meaning your contribution regards  everyone with the same class only. Not sure if that ever got confirmed officially for classic. Every class can be on top of the ranking by buying abyss points or getting carried/pushed.

Edited by Stormwing

@Testimony:
If you want to get best rewards possible, you go alone and do not share contribution with the whole league. Due to timezones I am merely able to attend divine siege on saturdays, which grants me six medals and 150k abyss points (give or take) and Balaurea on sundays, which also rewards me with 50k abyss points each fortress and usually maximun contribution. In league you probably get around 300 to 400 abyss points a gate instead of 9'000 solo (with siege weapon). Alternatively you can do what many people do: leave league when Dux/Stellari is at about 1% of health.

I am attending siege as level 50 with fabled Anuhart gear+1 full of white manastones.

On 11/17/2022 at 5:33 PM, Stormwing said:

@Testimony:
If you want to get best rewards possible, you go alone and do not share contribution with the whole league. Due to timezones I am merely able to attend divine siege on saturdays, which grants me six medals and 150k abyss points (give or take) and Balaurea on sundays, which also rewards me with 50k abyss points each fortress and usually maximun contribution. In league you probably get around 300 to 400 abyss points a gate instead of 9'000 solo (with siege weapon). Alternatively you can do what many people do: leave league when Dux/Stellari is at about 1% of health.

I am attending siege as level 50 with fabled Anuhart gear+1 full of white manastones.

why don't you level up

• 1 year later...