NPC for Old Skins

GibbsFreeEnergy

NPC to Sell Old Skins  

13 members have voted

1. 1. If an NPC was added to sell old skins, would you use it?

• Yes
    • No

There's been a lot of requests from the community to add an NPC to sell old skins.  I just wanted to gauge the interest in this request.  For example, one particular set that is pretty popular is the Phantom Tiger skins from back in 5.8, among others.  Please feel free to vote if you want, and add your comments about which skins you would like to see available again.  Obviously this doesn't necessarily mean the request will be implemented.  This is more of just food for thought @EMpulse

Edited by Hyperspace-KT

On 10/14/2022 at 3:01 AM, Hyperspace-KT said:

There's been a lot of requests from the community to add an NPC to sell old skins.  I just wanted to gauge the interest in this request.  For example, one particular set that is pretty popular is the Phantom Tiger skins from back in 5.8, among others.  Please feel free to vote if you want, and add your comments about which skins you would like to see available again.  Obviously this doesn't necessarily mean the request will be implemented.  This is more of just food for thought @EMpulse

They had multiple events in Korea for the Phantom Tiger stuff that we never got. 😕

Not just 'yes' but 'HELL YES!' for me.

I've been thinking for awhile that they could add a sub-tab under the Gold Sand Traders Costume tab and label it 'armor skins' or something equally obvious.
We could then just buy the look for kinah.

I'd like another Inanna's Stellin Uniform (which I foolishly skinned onto something).
Also the Sauren gear. Tasty.

Cheers!

~S~

Please add Marra's party dress, Beritra's Wings, General Vasharti's wings, Bold Crusader's wings, Wings of The Circle, Dazzling armor skins, Archangel Tiara and shoulders, Fledgling Daeva's skins (they've never been remodelable), Brilliant Fire Dragon weapons, Thunder Dragon weapons, Void Dragon weapons!

• 4 weeks later...

Please add Prime Arena Instructor Townwear skin in BCM, I will buy 10 of them!!! I search this skin long time and maybe with the tail. thank u

we need more good skins and motion in bcm ,  please change and add them more often, just like classic

classic have so many skins and they often update. Please treat us same way

Please add more skins and Sharptooth bikes in game and on BCM like we had before on 5.x patches and before! Mounts became so poor and boring since 6.0! Archangel's shoulders and tiara too! Having Archangel's costume in Gold Sand traders without shoulders and tiara is senseless!

Add Marra's Party dress too!

And Level 2 wings from Beluslan, Bakarma outpost, for those who doesn't have Tough Acorns to buy that stuff!

Edited by MetaBlack-KT