Jump to content
Forums

Legendary shards?


Astraea
 Share

Recommended Posts

How the hell are we supposed to get legendary shards now after they removed the lugbug weekly rewards? This game really didn't need even less things to do, as doing the dailies/weeklies is one of the few things that kept me busy as it was. There is really no reason to log in now, as it seems we don't get rewarded for anything anymore, not even questing gives us gear for OUR own class. I really don't understand the concept of removing things in game which kept players active, instead of adding more things to bring players back. We are not rewarded when we complete the dailies, only when we make a level so what is the incentive of dailies? The luna daily has to be completed over the course of a week just to make 1 luna light, which will take forever to obtain enough to level up the new system. Is there another way to get legendary shards in game now? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The free pass has 20 Legendary, but its waaay up at level 40, Lakrum level 7 renown sells a box weekly, i think it has 5 inside and renown isnt that hard to get now. It takes 2 months to get 2 Breaths so you can make 40 in that time with either way. Just not sure how new player friendly the pass is, some of the tasks are hard, like Crucible Upper/Middle, Agent, Raids, Gate quests, havent done the math yet if you can max it in time with just the easy tasks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

mid and upper cruci i cant finish so those are out for me,  mid i can only hit 11-12 , and upper my highest is 22-23, so  finishing them  atm for me is a no go till  i can either +10 my gems  or finish my t4 which will take alot longer now , then maybe  i might be able to finish them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Viseris-KT said:

The free pass has 20 Legendary, but its waaay up at level 40, Lakrum level 7 renown sells a box weekly, i think it has 5 inside and renown isnt that hard to get now. It takes 2 months to get 2 Breaths so you can make 40 in that time with either way. Just not sure how new player friendly the pass is, some of the tasks are hard, like Crucible Upper/Middle, Agent, Raids, Gate quests, havent done the math yet if you can max it in time with just the easy tasks.

Yeah I noticed that, it will take me forever to reach level 40 on the free pass and even then it is a one time. I wish they were repeatable. I'm wondering what happens if a person maxes the levels out. 

Wow, I didnt see they had them in the renown npc, or maybe they moved them there. They used to have 3 legendary shards/week in the battlefield officer npc, but they must have removed them recently. But knowing they are now in the renown npc helps alot.

Thanks to all that responded, I appreciate it. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/25/2022 at 6:17 AM, Astraea said:

Yeah I noticed that, it will take me forever to reach level 40 on the free pass and even then it is a one time. I wish they were repeatable. I'm wondering what happens if a person maxes the levels out. 

Wow, I didnt see they had them in the renown npc, or maybe they moved them there. They used to have 3 legendary shards/week in the battlefield officer npc, but they must have removed them recently. But knowing they are now in the renown npc helps alot.

Thanks to all that responded, I appreciate it. 
 

I am already at 31~32 level and I have like 30 days left for this, this is mostly because of the seasonal quests that give a lot of points which I did early on.

When the season ends (40 days from start to end) a new daeva pass will be out with new rewards etc. They could put exactly the same rewards if they chose but in classic the daeva pass gets renewed rewards based on the patch they are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

I am already at 31~32 level and I have like 30 days left for this, this is mostly because of the seasonal quests that give a lot of points which I did early on.

When the season ends (40 days from start to end) a new daeva pass will be out with new rewards etc. They could put exactly the same rewards if they chose but in classic the daeva pass gets renewed rewards based on the patch they are.

You dont have 30 days, you have 16 days left, they announced that this pass end date was a mistake(another wrong date, who could have guessed), and passes are suppose to last 28 days (4 weeks), and they will be adjusting that at next maintenance. So good luck if you planned with the current day in mind. Its clear that they want to push you into buying luna with those short seasons, and the fact that you need to basically clear all daily/weekly and most of the season tasks to complete it in time, or "optionally" you can just pay to unlock. And probably in few seasons they are going to even include better prizes when peoples free luna starts depleting.

And locked it, because they really like our feedback on things, don't they?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Yetah said:

You dont have 30 days, you have 16 days left, they announced that this pass end date was a mistake(another wrong date, who could have guessed), and passes are suppose to last 28 days (4 weeks), and they will be adjusting that at next maintenance. So good luck if you planned with the current day in mind. Its clear that they want to push you into buying luna with those short seasons, and the fact that you need to basically clear all daily/weekly and most of the season tasks to complete it in time, or "optionally" you can just pay to unlock. And probably in few seasons they are going to even include better prizes when peoples free luna starts depleting.

And locked it, because they really like our feedback on things, don't they?

Damn, nice to know. Although I feel 4 weeks is more reasonable for the rewards (like 20 legendary shard every 28 days instead of every 40 days and for the rest of the rewards as well).

28 days and we need to unlock 44 steps (step 1 is already unlocked so we start unlocking step 2 and forward) so 4400 points.

  • 4 dailies * 10 points each * 28 days = 1120 points
  • 9 weeklies * 53 points each * 4 weeks = 1908 points
  • 8 seasonal * 240 points each = 1920 points
  • 7 seasonal * 126 points each = 882 points

Dailies and weeklies are all doable and have 3028 points, we need 1372 points to get the last step unlocked

Seasonal quests are 2802 points in total which means you can practically skip half the seasonal quests that are either tough or impossible and still make it, but you have to be there doing the daily/weekly quests religiously or you might end up missing a few last steps. Unless of course you are an elyos that is in that big legion that takes all the apsaranta bosses and legion invasions in which case you are secure.

I personally am OK as I calculated it as I got close to 2k points from the seasonal already, I only exclude the starlight ones and the bosses in apsaranta.

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...