Daeva Pass Level 5

Basia-DN

So Level 5 has a "Daeva Pass Season 1 Jewel Box" and I got this reward, opened it and it gave me (Daeva Pass Season 1 Attack Jewel & Daeva Pass Season 1 Defense Jewel) - the description reads "You can register the item in the Start Menu > Item Collection window."

How?

I have looked everywhere in the Item Collection Window and I can't see where to register these items???

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you

35 minutes ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

I have the same problem and question.  But seems to me like a bug in the game and it's a just another feature of Aion that's not working to correctly.  Kind of like the Holy waters I have been taking from the stormwing egg that don't work either.

Those holy waters are suppose to be for the last season. That's why they don't work.

I suggest sending in a ticket to see if they can either convert them, or give you a different prize from the box...and stop pulling them out for now until you get an answer.

@EMpulse Maybe you can clarify what will happen to these old holy water prizes people are taking out of the stormwing boxes? 😔

2 hours ago, Basia-DN said:

So Level 5 has a "Daeva Pass Season 1 Jewel Box" and I got this reward, opened it and it gave me (Daeva Pass Season 1 Attack Jewel & Daeva Pass Season 1 Defense Jewel) - the description reads "You can register the item in the Start Menu > Item Collection window."

How?

I have looked everywhere in the Item Collection Window and I can't see where to register these items???

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you

@EMpulse The item collection entries for the new kerub season are not on the event tab in the window. Please add it to your list of things to fix.