New Ultimate transformation - the RNGesus!

Arhangelos

So let me get this straight.

You need this recipe below, which requires 6x BCM fragments to craft.
--> If it doesn't proc, then it gives you a useless transformation contract that you can only consume.
--> If it procs it gives you the "stupdendous transformation contract"... which is the material for the next recipe!
So you keep spending 6x BCM fragments hoping to get the greater outcome for the first step.

1.jpg

~~~~

Once you proc the first recipe... you use the "stupendous contract" as a material with 15x BCM fragments to craft the recipe shown below.
--> If it doesn't proc it gives you back the same "stupendous transformation contract" so in short it simply consumes 15x fragments for nothing, but since you still got back the stupendous you can now buy 15 more fragments to try again.
--> When it procs it gives you the "ultimate transformation contract 4 types"... which is the material for the next recipe!!!
So you need to keep crafting this until you get the greater output!

2.jpg

~~~~~

And last but not least, once you have the "ultimate transformation contract 4 types" you use it as a material with 40x BCM fragments to craft the final recipe!
--> If this one doesn't proc you get back the "ultimate contract 4 types"... so again essentially you consumed 40x BCM fragments for nothing and you need to buy 40 fragments to try over and over.
--> If it procs then you get the Yustiel/Lumiel transformation (which either has a random of the two, or a selectable one).
So again you keep crafting this until you get the greater output.

3.jpg

~~~~~

I have never in my life seen so much RNG diarrhea thrown into one event. In the next event you will offer the runes for these transforms and the few p2w whales that will buy them will need 1 shot to kill you.

Edited by Arhangelos

10 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

So let me get this straight.

You need this recipe below, which requires 6x BCM fragments to craft.
--> If it doesn't proc, then it gives you a useless transformation contract that you can only consume.
--> If it procs it gives you the "stupdendous transformation contract"... which is the material for the next recipe!
So you keep spending 6x BCM fragments hoping to get the greater outcome for the first step.

1.jpg

~~~~

Once you proc the first recipe... you use the "stupendous contract" as a material with 15x BCM fragments to craft the recipe shown below.
--> If it doesn't proc it gives you back the same "stupendous transformation contract" so in short it simply consumes 15x fragments for nothing, but since you still got back the stupendous you can now buy 15 more fragments to try again.
--> When it procs it gives you the "ultimate transformation contract 4 types"... which is the material for the next recipe!!!
So you need to keep crafting this until you get the greater output!

2.jpg

~~~~~

And last but not least, once you have the "ultimate transformation contract 4 types" you use it as a material with 40x BCM fragments to craft the final recipe!
--> If this one doesn't proc you get back the "ultimate contract 4 types"... so again essentially you consumed 40x BCM fragments for nothing and you need to buy 40 fragments to try over and over.
--> If it procs then you get the Yustiel/Lumiel transformation (which either has a random of the two, or a selectable one).
So again you keep crafting this until you get the greater output.

3.jpg

~~~~~

I have never in my life seen so much RNG diarrhea thrown into one event. In the next event you will offer the runes for these transforms and the few p2w whales that will buy them will need 1 shot to kill you.

You forgot the main RNG attraction:

The part where you need 15 fragments + 3 Stupendous contracts to try for the Ultimate 4 type contract, and if it doesn't proc you only get one Stupendous contract back. 

..and no, you can't just try again if it fails to proc, you need to RNG proc another 2 Stupendous boxes and buy another 15 fragments to have another go!

19 hours ago, Alyta-DN said:

You forgot the main RNG attraction:

The part where you need 15 fragments + 3 Stupendous contracts to try for the Ultimate 4 type contract, and if it doesn't proc you only get one Stupendous contract back. 

..and no, you can't just try again if it fails to proc, you need to RNG proc another 2 Stupendous boxes and buy another 15 fragments to have another go!

I just saw that lolz, which means you need to keep repeating the first recipe again for proc!!!

Edited by Arhangelos

The thing is for Asmo - there is no reason to spend for this. Elyos already too geared where it won't make much difference if you can't even get them down 30% with 300% crit. The reason is balance, because our market is terrible we don't have access to paragon...very few players have armor, most of us have nothing, and some are now getting weapons lately at least. Then there is very rarely an opportunity for Asmo to compete with Elyos for Agent (one time when Team Beauty is asleep and Team BCM & Winry on). Two times as far as I know in months and months...such that so many Elyos who we've never heard of can crit you for 70k (and the old powerful ones are just world bosses now).

There needs to be some sort of balance adjustment...Elyos want pvp all the time and even the best Asmo can't really give it to them and leave. 

I'm sure Elyos will try this because they compete with each other for DPS in PVE and want to 1 shot us instead of 2 shots! :P

Edited by Zappies-DN

11 minutes ago, Zappies-DN said:

The thing is for Asmo - there is no reason to spend for this. Elyos already too geared where it won't make much difference if you can't even get them down 30% with 300% crit. The reason is balance, because our market is terrible we don't have access to paragon...very few players have armor, most of us have nothing, and some are now getting weapons lately at least. Then there is very rarely an opportunity for Asmo to compete with Elyos for Agent (one time when Team Beauty is asleep and Team BCM & Winry on). Two times as far as I know in months and months...such that so many Elyos who we've never heard of can crit you for 70k (and the old powerful ones are just world bosses now).

There needs to be some sort of balance adjustment...Elyos want pvp all the time and even the best Asmo can't really give it to them and leave. 

I'm sure Elyos will try this because they compete with each other for DPS in PVE and want to 1 shot us instead of 2 shots! :P

Suggestions:

-Hold a paragon "Event" like Tia eye in Jan 2021 or the one after that many +4 pieces were obtainable by farming hard.
-Add a buff to the agent much like altars and forts during siege.
-Offer another way to obtain the rare 4 Apostles that are being given to Elyos essentially free because of lack of numbers/success at first and now not even attempts because Asmo are overwhelmed with #s -and- gear (Yustiel, Triniel, Lumiel, Vaizel). Make money on a couple new ones and the new Ultimates instead? 

DO NOT feed NCSoft/NCwest more money people please.... Give them nothing... ask them to first remove the ban or the IP restriction. Some of us cannot even login anymore... Forget about the RNG, if they had brain and a little business sense, they would have at least made the first item a BCM item so that they could make more money. People would definitely spend more money to get the the $ type ultimate and then the final RNG. 

Whoever runs the show, I can tell that has not sense of business to generate revenue... Must have a sad life.... My 2 cents, replace the management that has plan to kill this game and invest in your players...

5 hours ago, Zappies-DN said:

Suggestions:

-Hold a paragon "Event" like Tia eye in Jan 2021 or the one after that many +4 pieces were obtainable by farming hard.
-Add a buff to the agent much like altars and forts during siege.
-Offer another way to obtain the rare 4 Apostles that are being given to Elyos essentially free because of lack of numbers/success at first and now not even attempts because Asmo are overwhelmed with #s -and- gear (Yustiel, Triniel, Lumiel, Vaizel). Make money on a couple new ones and the new Ultimates instead? 

We already had a paragon event, stormwing gave blessed paragon enchants. Buy one item from broker and then keep enchanting it, you need hundreds of them to make it worth it.

27 minutes ago, Sedulicious-DN said:

DO NOT feed NCSoft/NCwest more money people please.... Give them nothing... ask them to first remove the ban or the IP restriction. Some of us cannot even login anymore... Forget about the RNG, if they had brain and a little business sense, they would have at least made the first item a BCM item so that they could make more money. People would definitely spend more money to get the the $ type ultimate and then the final RNG. 

Whoever runs the show, I can tell that has not sense of business to generate revenue... Must have a sad life.... My 2 cents, replace the management that has plan to kill this game and invest in your players...

It seems there was a mass ban wave on IPs. Many people lost their accounts. Gelkmaros yesterday had like 16 people online at some point.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos said:

We already had a paragon event, stormwing gave blessed paragon enchants. Buy one item from broker and then keep enchanting it, you need hundreds of them to make it worth it.

It seems there was a mass ban wave on IPs. Many people lost their accounts. Gelkmaros yesterday had like 16 people online at some point.

That was a sale mostly. We need the paragon items now. Blessed are meant for 5 6 and 10+. Rest should be using many paragon items with regular stones. 

We don't have enough paragon items and our market is terrible compared to Elyos side. We need an event to give paragon -items-. Hope that clarifies.

lol I came here and had no idea that the obvious was actually visible to people.... funniest part is.... well uh...basically aion was screwed up when they brought out apsa glory and classic... literally the only way any of this crap works properly is if we had the population of korea server's! and uh....hahahaha im rank 72 right now and have no weapon hahahaha paragons are a joke lol.... Fighting Spirit anything is a joke...gemstones/runestones are a joke...transformations are a joke... bless+2 is a joke....literally there is some korean kid in ncsoft HQ RN laughing at everyone playing aion lol.... Someone needs to tell me how I can get ahold of the code to run my own private server hahahahaha

also first thing I noticed day 1 of the release of the bcm items and AF crafting recipe's was that you pretty much CANNOT get ultimate hahahahahaha

good catch tho i guess archangelos