Hair change tickets

Ele-DN

It's one time use and it replaces whatever hairstyle you have. Any headpieces or accessories will show up like they normally would, so it doesn't behave like Prim Arena Instructor's Pigtails, or Two-Tone Soul, etc..

If you use plastic surgery and pick a different hairstyle, you WON'T be able to pick the hairstyle from the ticket and will need another one if you want to go back.

4 hours ago, Forgotten-DN said:

It's one time use and it replaces whatever hairstyle you have. Any headpieces or accessories will show up like they normally would, so it doesn't behave like Prim Arena Instructor's Pigtails, or Two-Tone Soul, etc..

If you use plastic surgery and pick a different hairstyle, you WON'T be able to pick the hairstyle from the ticket and will need another one if you want to go back.

If I want to change my face and body (not hair),
do I need to use plastic surgery ticket to change other parts before I using "Hair Change Ticket"?

You don't have to. You can modify any aspect of your character without issue as long as you leave the hairstyle untouched (so stay away from anything that's preset).

I didn't try importing previous character settings, so I don't know how that will affect hairstyle, but I assume it will revert back to the hairstyle you originally chose (so you can't go back to the ticket hairstyle, since the option isn't available). Maybe avoid this.

If you want to play it safe, yes, it's best to change everything before applying the Hair ticket :D

• 3 weeks later...

The presets are saved and sharable between alts.

You can actually play around with the options even if you don't have a ticket quite yet. The NPC is called the Daeva of Cosmetics (I assume the same for asmos?); it previews whatever armor/skins you currently have on, and will save the appearance to your computer if you choose. Doesn't save the skin to share between alts, though, and you can't keep the look without a surgery ticket.

Archived