Jump to content
Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - December 7, 2022 [Aion Classic]


EMpulse
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Aion Team

Greetings  Daevas! 

Here are tomorrow's maintenance notes for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 2.5 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

  • Dungeon Delve Event Extended
    • December 7, 2022 - January 4, 2023

Thank you!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Viruz said:

Forts being reset to balaur every week is to ensure the community is active and engaged in the game. No one legion will sit and collect medals.

That's pretty poor reasoning, especially when the game already has mechanics for that. If you own a Gelk/Ing fort for more than two cycles it automatically flips Balaur. Divine flips Balaur every Saturday 5 minutes before it goes live.

So, again, there is no reason for every maintenance to reset forts. Plus it locks everyone out for almost two entire days, Wed and Thurs until siege which is 5pm my time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, GenericUser100 said:

Wow! So cool! Extending an event without changing the drops to include eternal items from Udas or Besh! 

Newsflash, people want eternals and not fable drops. 

Also, thanks for addressing everyone's concerns EMPulse! You're doing a really good job (not). So, I suppose we can all look forward to all the forts flipping to Balaur again this maintenance for the 4th time. Let's see if we can make it a 5th next week, guys. 

You are the epitome of the reason this game is going to shit, not the devs. Imagine actually crying that you can't get BiS pve as fast as possible and u need it instantly with 100% drop rates every run so you can be fully geared in a week or two and have no reason to play any content in the game after. 

 

Like actually pull your head out of from behind you and play the nyerk game. Pieces go for sale every day, go duo UT and sell rings/other drops + get plenty of raw kinah from duoing? Go crafting and sell balic crafts? Plenty of ways to afford and grind your gear.

 

90% of this community cries about everything not being handed free to them and a fort being reset for content that you guys aren't even doing you weekly lockouts on because your "terrible RNG."

Or being locked out from PvP when the entire community is guard humping, perma x-form logging, zerging, with no fair 1v1s or borderline griefing forms of pvp because the average pvp'er doesn't even know what a bury is for their blind or silence. But yea being locked out from an activity you can't perform to a reasonably good level is the end of the world! Go clean your kitchen, take a bath, walk your dog, do anything and take a breath.

 

Don't worry though, there will be another 50 comments about forts flipping this week like none of you guys saw this coming, although they've already stated they're working on a fix in tickets to players but I understand your guided delusion that you demand 100% fixes from your 10$ sub which can hire barely any staff after accounting licensing fees, servers, etc, you name it but your just the most wonderful and catered to customer they love you so much!

 

I swear players are killing this game x10 faster than NCSoft is but you guys won't admit it to yourselves.

Come at me bandwagon of kids who won't quit the game but will come to the forum to cry on a weekly basis.

I'm here till the server dies and will support NCSoft, if you've played any other MMO in the past decade you'd know that every other dev is just as bad or worse to a unimaginable extent. Let the players who want to play, play without having to read your cry posts every week in forums and permanently in server chat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Chunguslord said:

You are the epitome of the reason this game is going to shit, not the devs. Imagine actually crying that you can't get BiS pve as fast as possible and u need it instantly with 100% drop rates every run so you can be fully geared in a week or two and have no reason to play any content in the game after. 

 

Like actually pull your head out of from behind you and play the nyerk game. Pieces go for sale every day, go duo UT and sell rings/other drops + get plenty of raw kinah from duoing? Go crafting and sell balic crafts? Plenty of ways to afford and grind your gear.

 

90% of this community cries about everything not being handed free to them and a fort being reset for content that you guys aren't even doing you weekly lockouts on because your "terrible RNG."

Or being locked out from PvP when the entire community is guard humping, perma x-form logging, zerging, with no fair 1v1s or borderline griefing forms of pvp because the average pvp'er doesn't even know what a bury is for their blind or silence. But yea being locked out from an activity you can't perform to a reasonably good level is the end of the world! Go clean your kitchen, take a bath, walk your dog, do anything and take a breath.

 

Don't worry though, there will be another 50 comments about forts flipping this week like none of you guys saw this coming, although they've already stated they're working on a fix in tickets to players but I understand your guided delusion that you demand 100% fixes from your 10$ sub which can hire barely any staff after accounting licensing fees, servers, etc, you name it but your just the most wonderful and catered to customer they love you so much!

 

I swear players are killing this game x10 faster than NCSoft is but you guys won't admit it to yourselves.

Come at me bandwagon of kids who won't quit the game but will come to the forum to cry on a weekly basis.

I'm here till the server dies and will support NCSoft, if you've played any other MMO in the past decade you'd know that every other dev is just as bad or worse to a unimaginable extent. Let the players who want to play, play without having to read your cry posts every week in forums and permanently in server chat.

LMAOOO this is one of the dumbest comments I've read in a very long time, so hats off to you.

Hre's a lesson for you - saying people don't want cable gear, which are outdated as of 1.x,patches from over half a year ago,  is more of an ask for the community than it will ever be for myself. I grind for all my gear, since you mention people selling l/r it seems more like you're the person who doesn't grind and just outright buys it, probably because you can't get a group for anything yourself. Unfortunate.

And LMAOOO the complaining about pvp!! Hahaha that's incredibly rich. Pvp will always have it's imbalances, there will always be groups out doing dailies/weeklies, transforming won't go away, etc. That's the nature of the game?? Are you new, by chance? So yes, being completely locked out of THE core aspect of the game (as per the KR devs on their livestream weeks ago, which talked about the roadmap for classic for the next week) no matter how you feel about it, is completely unacceptable. Just because you can't perform well in pvp and clearly don't enjoy it, doesn't mean the rest is us can't and don't. Pvp is THE best thing about Aion, and what the developers are, rightfully, focusing on. You can stay mad about it I guess?

And lastly, can you share with the class what NCWest's boots taste like? Super curious.

But really, everyone here loves the game. We're tired of how horribly it's managed, how the staff doesn't interact with us, all of it. And no matter what you say, there's no excuse for a company to lock us out of content for weeks with NO communicaition on their part. End of discussion. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, GenericUser100 said:

LMAOOO this is one of the dumbest comments I've read in a very long time, so hats off to you.

Hre's a lesson for you - saying people don't want cable gear, which are outdated as of 1.x,patches from over half a year ago,  is more of an ask for the community than it will ever be for myself. I grind for all my gear, since you mention people selling l/r it seems more like you're the person who doesn't grind and just outright buys it, probably because you can't get a group for anything yourself. Unfortunate.

And LMAOOO the complaining about pvp!! Hahaha that's incredibly rich. Pvp will always have it's imbalances, there will always be groups out doing dailies/weeklies, transforming won't go away, etc. That's the nature of the game?? Are you new, by chance? So yes, being completely locked out of THE core aspect of the game (as per the KR devs on their livestream weeks ago, which talked about the roadmap for classic for the next week) no matter how you feel about it, is completely unacceptable. Just because you can't perform well in pvp and clearly don't enjoy it, doesn't mean the rest is us can't and don't. Pvp is THE best thing about Aion, and what the developers are, rightfully, focusing on. You can stay mad about it I guess?

And lastly, can you share with the class what NCWest's boots taste like? Super curious.

But really, everyone here loves the game. We're tired of how horribly it's managed, how the staff doesn't interact with us, all of it. And no matter what you say, there's no excuse for a company to lock us out of content for weeks with NO communicaition on their part. End of discussion. 

Good coping assumptions, haven't bought a single piece but glad you can write your own conclusions. (3/6 and I've played classic for less than a month! Shocker!)
I'm not mad about the PvP, and it's all I do. I was literally solo pvp'ing in gelk for 6 hours before reset just happened without a single piece of pvp gear clocking gens and 5stars in 1v2. drop your discord tag and ill wipe you in steel rake gear np bro.

Just write off the fact you want everything handed to you so you don't have a game to play in a month once you have best in slot for free.

Keep coping and stay posting on the forums every single week (ur entire post history btw!) but im the mad one.

Skill diff and massive projection, but dw you'll be  here in a week to complain again!

Edited by Chunguslord
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Chunguslord said:

Good coping assumptions, haven't bought a single piece but glad you can write your own conclusions. (3/6 and I've played classic for less than a month! Shocker!)
I'm not mad about the PvP, and it's all I do. I was literally solo pvp'ing in gelk for 6 hours before reset just happened without a single piece of pvp gear clocking gens and 5stars in 1v2. drop your discord tag and ill wipe you in steel rake gear np bro.

Just write off the fact you want everything handed to you so you don't have a game to play in a month once you have best in slot for free.

Keep coping and stay posting on the forums every single week (ur entire post history btw!) but im the mad one.

Skill diff and massive projection, but dw you'll be  here in a week to complain again!

Of course I'll be complaining every week they mess up. You can continue to be mad about it LOL. Sorry mate, not dropping personal info in a public thread. Feel free to dm me here though.

Lol? Next month we're getting 2.5 so don't worry, I'll still be here. There's always stuff to work towards bud. Increasing drops rates for eternals doesn't mean a guaranteed drop, like the event they did previously. Nothing is guaranteed, but keep crying about it.

Sure, except all you're doing is complaining about pvp 😂 it doesn't matter what you say my dude, locking paying players out of endgame content for days at a time is a nyerk poor move by any game developer, that's it. You cannot argue yourself out of that box you put yourself in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, GenericUser100 said:

Of course I'll be complaining every week they mess up. You can continue to be mad about it LOL. Sorry mate, not dropping personal info in a public thread. Feel free to dm me here though.

Lol? Next month we're getting 2.5 so don't worry, I'll still be here. There's always stuff to work towards bud. Increasing drops rates for eternals doesn't mean a guaranteed drop, like the event they did previously. Nothing is guaranteed, but keep crying about it.

Sure, except all you're doing is complaining about pvp 😂 it doesn't matter what you say my dude, locking paying players out of endgame content for days at a time is a nyerk poor move by any game developer, that's it. You cannot argue yourself out of that box you put yourself in. 

dm'd!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chunguslord said:

 

Or being locked out from PvP when the entire community is guard humping, perma x-form logging, zerging, with no fair 1v1s or borderline griefing forms of pvp because the average pvp'er doesn't even know what a bury is for their blind or silence. But yea being locked out from an activity you can't perform to a reasonably good level is the end of the world! Go clean your kitchen, take a bath, walk your dog, do anything and take a breath.

 

Hey!  Just because Im bad doesnt mean I cant have fun.   I do wish that they would fix the transforms though.   They know its a problem because they changed it eventually in retail.  I know both sides do it, but that doesnt make it right.  Your 10 min xform should not be 45 mins in 1.5 min increments while your hide on your alt so you can swap back when groups are doing their dailies.    Especially considering a few of the people doing this get completely wrecked in dredge or tiak when they cant xform.  They dont deserve their ranks and should be treated  just like the ones who used to cry about losing ap on their officers when they bought their rank in EB reset scrolls.  And youre damn right Ima try my best to hide my happy little nyerk in the fort when theres a full group worth of xforms and another group + of sucker fish clinging to their sides

 

Its a pvp game.   Thats my opinion for you to pvp against

 

On a side note..  thanks for giving the forts back to the way they were at the first messed up reset?  I think?  Are they going to cycle through what they were flipped to?  Or just this one time?   Its nice to see some results but the communication is clearly still lacking and just brings up more questions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...