character transfers

snootbooper

Well when i logged into Aion for the first time in years ALL of my gear is greyed out and most of my inventory as well so since my character is esentially naked anyhow, I just dont see an issue moving a nake character from Aion to Aion Classic.f

As far as the " how do you think that would work" comments... i was asking an honest question and really just wanted a yes or no answer..not the snark.  Geeze..cant ask a question here anymore.  

I got the memo...I wont bother with asking questions on the forums anymore geeze.

OH and could a moderatior please lock this thread?  i wont be needing it anymore.

Didn't intend to come off as snarky. It's simply that they are two different games. They share the Aion title but that is where their similarities end really. Also, if your character is naked anyway, why not simply make a new one on Classic if you'd like to try it? Leveling is quick enough that you won't have to spend too much time getting to 50-55. 

• 2 weeks later...

Fell into this thread by accident. Sadly he isnt wrong. I guess if you cant be a legend in life......pixels are the next best thing? FFS why couldnt you just leave it at the nice answer Cookie gave, or TRY being constructive instead of debasing yourselves. Honestly like Cookie said many people asked the same thing. As for a closer answer: No, your toon would not be able to transfer, but granting a returning player a max level char COULD be possible.......It simply would be devoid of any real content. Not faction, quest, craft/gather ect. Since Ponci brought it it, using a Boost token as in WoW could see that done. (See there was a CONTRUCTIVE way to being in WoW without being  ATDB) :)

But since the Siel's dodad makes leveling so simple all you really have to do is sneezing. As a returning player myself its not bad at all, plus now you can correct the mistake you made on your first toon. Give it a try. As far as the board, Dont be afraid to post, and ignore the snark, and speak your mind as other do, whats the worse they can do, get mad, rage quit the board and stick a remote.......nm (sure Ponci gets where I was headed with that! LOL) Bottom line enjoy life as for the rest F&FF. Merry Christmas all!