500 Days and still not fixed

Alyta-DN

17 hours ago, Alyta-DN said:

Hello,

It has been 500 days since our last server merge. I have been bugged and lost my item collection since then. It is still not fixed. I need support with trying to get this fixed from the community. Thanks all!

Io0PNdG.png

My original post:

Do you mean you submitted those Sovereign and Dark Talon armor sets to the collection that we see, but their stats are not active? 500 days? What is the exact date of that merge, please?

9 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Do you mean you submitted those Sovereign and Dark Talon armor sets to the collection that we see, but their stats are not active? 500 days? What is the exact date of that merge, please?

All the items I spent months working on that I put into my collection was reset to 0 when the server merge happened. There was nothing in my collection window at all, it got wiped clean. The stuff you see in my screenshot is gear in my inventory that could get added in one day.

Here is the post about the merge:

https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/katalam-danaria-consolidation

From Wednesday, 4 August 2021 to Saturday, 17 December 2022, there are 500 days. That's 1 year, 4 months and 13 days.

Here is the post from Kibblez that said the collections between servers would be merged:

I think that my alt character that was on Katalam before the server merge (that had nothing in her collection window) caused an over ride to the rest of my account that was imported from Danaria.

9 hours ago, Alyta-DN said:

All the items I spent months working on that I put into my collection was reset to 0 when the server merge happened. There was nothing in my collection window at all, it got wiped clean. The stuff you see in my screenshot is gear in my inventory that could get added in one day.

I think that my alt character that was on Katalam before the server merge (that had nothing in her collection window) caused an over ride to the rest of my account that was imported from Danaria.

What did support tell you? Did they acknowledge there was an error? Like did they see that you had items and now you don't or did they check it and said "it all went correctly without errors"? Because that is an important step to understand why you have this problem and it isn't solved.

Maybe a CM can escalate your issue, but if support already didn't do anything I doubt they will do anything now.

Edited by Arhangelos