Situation with script and bot users

Azan

Greeting, 

A few weeks ago, I've came back to aion after long break. 

For now I'm level 53 and playing regulary on Classic server. For small period of game experience I've seen hundreds of bot and script users. And people using it so easily, so I started to think maybe there is additional tab for autofarming like in top versions of aion. 

Please tell me is it okay, if people using bots on this server? 

In case if script userver broke a server rules, will you fix this problem? If you want to stop that, I can help with that.

I'm actualy don't care about their choose, but in the Ingison so many autofarm players I can't even do some quests. I'm wasting hours of game time just to do a few quests, that's aint normal.

Thanks for any information

7 hours ago, Shirene-DN said:

There are more bots than actual players, and these bot accounts all pay for Siel subscription, you can figure out the rest.

Yep I noticed that. Often when I play there are well less then 100 Elyos online in the search screen, and I can easily find dozens of bots around inggison, mostly SMs, all over the map, and the all seem to have Siel's Aura active.

If administration will be interested in cleanins server from bots. I can provide videos and list with 100s of players. Where u can see, same route, and same tactics, they stuck and completly see it's not player control. 

Cmn guys, let's make server better again :P

2 hours ago, Azan said:

If administration will be interested in cleanins server from bots. I can provide videos and list with 100s of players. Where u can see, same route, and same tactics, they stuck and completly see it's not player control. 

Cmn guys, let's make server better again :P

Obviously they aren't, if you are a business and 80% of your income is from bots, are you going to get rid of those customers?

https://www.kedglobal.com/earnings/newsView/ked202302100009

S.Korea game sector remains in dark after poor earnings

NCSOFT Corp., the country’s leading game producer, said on Thursday its operating profit tumbled 56.7% on-year to 47.4 billion won ($37.4 million) in the fourth quarter of 2022 on a consolidated basis with sales down 27.6% to 547.9 billion won.

Edited by Shirene-DN

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2023 at 9:53 AM, Shirene-DN said:

complete silence.

Yep, there is an elyo ranger 5star logged his alts to glide hack and radar hack killing kisks in inggy, also glide hacking in gelk kisks on top of the hills. reported and got the "copy and paste" response. People are leaving this game after seeing all these nonsense.