Weekly Server Maintenance - March 29, 2023 [Aion Classic]

Primali

39 minutes ago, Airm-DN said:

Just requested a full refund for all purchases made prior to them breaking the loot tables till now. Fix it or give me my money 🤣

True. I want a refund for all the money I've spent on Aion Classic since launch.

I also want a refund on all the food I've eaten in the past year because of all the skyrocketing costs in the U.S.

On 3/30/2023 at 11:20 AM, 2s65F09 said:

True. I want a refund for all the money I've spent on Aion Classic since launch.

I also want a refund on all the food I've eaten in the past year because of all the skyrocketing costs in the U.S.

Well then, request a refund then. Don't stop till you get one. The more people who demand that they either fix the game or give us a refund the more likely they are to actually do it. Don't just let them get away with this shit. 

Same with cost of living. People start getting angry and things will start to change. Why are we just accepting this?

Just now, Phidippus said:

Please, NC, we need more manastones! That drop rate needs to be increased. The failure rate is bad too!

Seem that people who started playing Classic early got there manastones done, those that joined, or rolled new characters after 2.5 release have to go without manastones.  It's like there were trying to lock in some level of gear inequality.  Gear inequality is one of the main reaches why Aion retail failed to increase it's player base, and most players moved to Classic which started off more equal.

In my opinion, the to largest design faults in Aion Classic are:

1) The absurdly high manastone failure rate.

2) The high duration of Sin stealth, which should be halved and the CD increased to give solo players a chance of a fair fight.

Both these things have made players I know leave the game, and both things can be fixed by simple parameter adjustments on the server.

• Roseae unpinned this topic