Tips/Suggestions of farming Ap or medals (for pvp gear)

Tiamat-DN

Hello,

any tips on how to make abyss points and medals in order to get pvp gear? it has been a challenge (for me personally) when trying to do daily quests (both from the campsites and fort) and not end up getting ganged up by a group of asmodians. In addition, not having the time (during some occasions) of participating for sieges due to rl schedule.

Any help is appreciated.

Edited by Tiamat-DN

How to make Ap.  Do Dredge once a day, and Tiak at night time pop.  Things like Arenas also give ap.    Do as many sieges as can as everything from gates to Dux give Ap.

Medals are slower.  Medals need to do sieges and be alive when Dux dies.  Do all camp/fort dailies 10 shards make 1 medal.  Do Tiak and dredge repeatable quest which give medals.  Any balaur fort gives consolation medals to losing faction only if Asmos or Elyos end up taking the fort.  Join a group or make one for dailies to lessen deaths.  Will still die but soloing camps is not advised.

Imo Ap is super easy to get in game.  The Slower part is medals which is what keeps you from gearing up super fast.  Medals are the real grind Ap falls like rain just doing simple stuff

Just now, Nimerya-DN said:

i wanna know how to farm medals xD stopped to play since 2.x release and im lost

Depends on the type of medals.

You can farm Platinum and Sapphire medals in Gelk/Ingg forts doing daily quests.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2023 at 1:41 AM, Zurl said:

Depends on the type of medals.

You can farm Platinum and Sapphire medals in Gelk/Ingg forts doing daily quests.

That's usually a problem when the opposite faction has almost all the forts from either Inggison or Gelkmaros and then they attack you when trying to do the daily quests.

get medals(platinum)  from forts an daily's. Here is the secret, must be done early in the morning or very late at night.  or if you have a group that's different. I found these times are best for there are hardly anyone on. I know i have solo 2 pieces of Elite gear so far. BG which is like   245 plats,, so  it does work but every once in awhile you will run into a asmos..(hackers like to run  around too lol)