Weekly Server Maintenance - June 13, 2023 [Aion Classic]

Wissp

Last time I check this version was called Aion CLASSIC nothing about this game as it is now is anything like the CLASSIC version of this game. 

The fact that you ruined the original game by morphing it into something unrecognizable is the reason so many people stopped playing in the first place.

We wanted the original retail version of the game that was why we all came here. Yet here you go again changing shit that is destroying the game everyone loved to begin with.

3 minutes ago, Zenike said:

Last time I check this version was called Aion CLASSIC nothing about this game as it is now is anything like the CLASSIC version of this game. 

The fact that you ruined the original game by morphing it into something unrecognizable is the reason so many people stopped playing in the first place.

We wanted the original retail version of the game that was why we all came here. Yet here you go again changing shit that is destroying the game everyone loved to begin with.

Yea drop rate sux, the siel aura thing is ok but its to limiting to those who are casual players. I stepped away fro almost a year bc im not paying to play a FREE to play game. Now add ons or boosts in store cost real $, but not being able to grind mobs to level and get ur drops w/out paying is bs. I also introduced my wife into this game and with this dumb aura restriction we may once agian leave.

6 minutes ago, Zenike said:

Aion Classic is a trademark, nothing more. It's a reboot of Aion with substantial changes based on the knowledge they acquired since 2009.

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/11468-your-aion-classic-is-unplayable/

4 months later: drops and general "rates" are worse than ever. We are paying (I don't since long) a sub, for a p2w game, where nothing even drops, barely any point. I said it many times, will say it again: either stop giving your money to NC or stop complaining, nothing will change while people keep on (financially) supporting this company.

8 hours ago, Zurl said:

The Asmos on Nezekan failed to take their Gelk fort in the allocated time.

They dint fail. Mostly of Asmos from Nezekan quit since the last Gelk Siege last week. Theres like probably 10/12 asmos 

10 hours ago, Riptashi said:

They dint fail. Mostly of Asmos from Nezekan quit since the last Gelk Siege last week. Theres like probably 10/12 asmos 

I don't believe you.

I just checked numbers online for bother sides a few min ago, at Dredge time, and the number of 55s online in both factions were within 10% of each other.

1 hour ago, 2s65F09 said:

Not a bug, this is an intended feature.

Support has been dropped by NCMurica.

There is currently a chatbot AI in the works. TBA.

Not quite true, they have changed the support URL that's all.

The GM responded in another thread.

The following previous support link is not to be used anymore: https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us.

Instead, please submit your ticket to https://us-support.ncsoft.com/faq/aionncw

On 6/14/2023 at 8:16 PM, Zurl said:

I don't believe you.

I just checked numbers online for bother sides a few min ago, at Dredge time, and the number of 55s online in both factions were within 10% of each other.

Honestly most likely just RNG.  3 different versions of Ulsurak can spawn.   Believe 3 may  but Ulsurak has least hp , Grand Ulsurak has more hp, and Seasoned Ulsurak has even more then that.  Possible Elyos just got one that had less and Asmos got one that had more hp and couldn't kill it 

48 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

Honestly most likely just RNG.  3 different versions of Ulsurak can spawn.   Believe 3 may  but Ulsurak has least hp , Grand Ulsurak has more hp, and Seasoned Ulsurak has even more then that.  Possible Elyos just got one that had less and Asmos got one that had more hp and couldn't kill it 

That's interesting to know, I have never noticed that they had different titles.

1 hour ago, Riptashi said:

Well. Someone says i was a lier cause aparently theres was equal elyos to asmos on Nezekan. Asmos left Nezekan, theres barely 5 or 10 asmos. The fact that elyos took Gelk fort after 5 asmos xform wipe then says a lot.

Why would you even start in a 2nd server when the first one is already a desert?

On 6/15/2023 at 10:28 AM, Zurl said:

Also, the Elyos have 24 Officers and generals capable of Xform for sieges, whilst the Asmos have  26 so it's pretty even in that regards.

A group of Asmos on Nezekan decided that instead of trying to take a fort in Gelk, that it would bebetter to xform and come and try to interrupt the Elyos siege at AoA today.

No wonder the Asmos have no Gelk forts if they think like that.

• Roseae unpinned this topic