Weekly Server Maintenance - June 13, 2023 [Aion Classic]

Wissp

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes.

Aion Classic Maintenance Notes
The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Free Siel’s Aura Event Extended (Ends on 6/20)
  •  Siel's Aura 30-day Daily Gift Bundle/90-day Daily Gift Bundle Benefit
    • Siel’s Aura 30-day Purchase (Limited 1/account)
      • Daily Gift Bundle (30 Days)
        • Select Lucky Crown Bundle or Consumable Selection Box – Lasts for 30 Days
      • 5 x Platinum Medal
      • Tin Narki Egg (90days) – 22 slot storage
      • [Event] 5 Major Ancient Crown Box
    • Siel’s Aura 90-day Purchase (Limited 1/account)
      • Daily Gift Bundle (90 Days)
        • Select Lucky Crown Bundle or Consumable Selection Box – Lasts for 90 Days
      • [Title] Defender of Atreia 90-day
      • [Title] Champion of Atreia 90-day
      • 5 x Platinum Medal
      • Tin Narki Egg (90days) – 22 slot storage
      • [Event] 5 Major Ancient Crown Box
  • Empyrean Lord’s Blessing Login Event II Begins
    • Duration: June 13 – June 20
      • Final Reward: [Event] Black Ailu's Egg
      • [Event] Fine Recovery Potion
      • [Event] Tombstone of Revival
      • [Event] Lv.60 Superior Manastone Bundle
      • [Event] Fragmented Blessings Shard
  • Quna Shop Update
    • The following items are coming to the Quna Shop:
      • [Special] Disco Ball Party Set (2300 Quna)
      • Purra Cat Chainsword (450 Quna)

Bug Fixes

• Issue with Daeva Pass Mission Description Missing

Known Issues

• Issue with players cannot acquire a New Chantra Dredgion "Defeat Captain Janata' Quest  -  TBA
  • Unable to complete Weekly Legion Quest '[PVE] Use Hot Blessed/Lucky Ramen' -  TBA
    • Legion Quest will be changed to 'Use  ‘Lv.41~70 Enchantment Stone.’
  • Item 'Disco Ball Party Outfit'  become transparent in Battle Mode - FIXED (6/14)
  • Item 'Daily Gift Bundle (30 Days)' and 'Daily Gift Bundle (90 Days)' missing item name

^^^^^^THIS THIS THIS @Wissp UNACCAPTABLE....... YOU NEED TO FIND A FIX ASAP OR COMPENSATE FOR OUR 4 WEEKS OF NO QUEST. WHY??? BECAUSE WE BROUGHT PEEPS BACK TO THE GAME SAYING HEY YOU CAN GET MID GEAR QUICKLY AND NOW NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY BECAUSE ITS TAKING FOREVER TO GEAR.  YOU SAID ITS A NEW BRAND NCSOFT AMERICA BUT THIS IS THE SAME SAME SAME SAME SAME SAME BS!!

Just going to say it’s almost impossible to play on nezekan. There are no manastones or drops it’s like impossible to make money, takes forever to kill things. I honestly don’t know how people are 55.  You can buy kinah from quna but it’s like 4 times the price of siel. 200q for 1m = $5.00 per mil, a little ridiculous. Idk why I’m even writing this I know you won’t read it.

35 minutes ago, DMob-DN said:

its not broken , its intended this way.

The most upsetting thing for me personally isn’t even the drops anymore ( I wish it was just like retail 2.x era with drops ) but the fact that it was a slap in the face for them to introduce these lockboxes as a Fix. Those lockboxes drop total crap nothing really of use comes from them to help balance the issue of having no drops . I mean you have reward like dumplings that give 200hp or 4K dp jelly that shares cd absolute rubbish. Now if these lockboxes have like 5 mil kinah or higher chance at plat medals or even guaranteed green mana stones it would help some but as it stands these are just pure garbage . 

6 hours ago, Angelica said:

Just going to say it’s almost impossible to play on nezekan. There are no manastones or drops it’s like impossible to make money, takes forever to kill things. I honestly don’t know how people are 55.  You can buy kinah from quna but it’s like 4 times the price of siel. 200q for 1m = $5.00 per mil, a little ridiculous. Idk why I’m even writing this I know you won’t read it.

True.  It´s hard to make kinah.   And the daily spending of kinah on Power Shards + Scrolls(when you find) + potions + expensive skills from NPC is being kind of an obstacle on wealth building.   Also, it´s horrible that most items/gears that we get are Untradeable and cant be put on Broker.  This is a huge obstacle on kinah building.

54 minutes ago, Genieve said:

The most upsetting thing for me personally isn’t even the drops anymore ( I wish it was just like retail 2.x era with drops ) but the fact that it was a slap in the face for them to introduce these lockboxes as a Fix. Those lockboxes drop total crap nothing really of use comes from them to help balance the issue of having no drops . I mean you have reward like dumplings that give 200hp or 4K dp jelly that shares cd absolute rubbish. Now if these lockboxes have like 5 mil kinah or higher chance at plat medals or even guaranteed green mana stones it would help some but as it stands these are just pure garbage . 

i agree the lockboxes are pure shit :D they should totally  update the content in it

1 hour ago, Chronobrrj-DN said:

True.  It´s hard to make kinah.   And the daily spending of kinah on Power Shards + Scrolls(when you find) + potions + expensive skills from NPC is being kind of an obstacle on wealth building.   Also, it´s horrible that most items/gears that we get are Untradeable and cant be put on Broker.  This is a huge obstacle on kinah building.

Ok, I definitely understand the manastones issue because both servers are suffering from that. However, I will give a tip on making kinah. Once you guys hit 50 (or is it 51), make a class or use a class that can solo lower udas temple. Kill the jotuns, get a Jotun key and go loot the chest at the end by debilkarim. With siels aura it will give between 1.8m and 4.5m (that I've noticed) if you're solo. It is by far the easiest way to farm kinah atm, and since you can run it 7 times you'll make decent kinah, especially on a brand new server. 

If you don't have a class that can solo, just duo with a chanter/cleric.

2 hours ago, Genieve said:

Miss you on the original version of the game. Your studio is alive and well. Still visit it upon occasion for the memories. Not sure which version of the game is worse right now. NC seems content to destroy every property they touch.

Don't like the lock boxes, never have, the have been tried time and time again over the years of Aion, the main purpose seemed to be selling keys.

I am ok with poor open world drops, as long as the stuff we use to get from it, is available from instances or vendors. eg. In later Aion, many of the dropped blue recipes could be bought from NPCs outside the crafting areas in Sanctum or Pando.  A large range of stigmas could be bought from the stigma tuner. I don't see why these two ideas from later Aion can not be brought into Aion Classic too.

9 minutes ago, GenericUser9313 said:

Miss you on the original version of the game. Your studio is alive and well. Still visit it upon occasion for the memories. Not sure which version of the game is worse right now. NC seems content to destroy every property they touch.

True! Anyone remember Exteel!? And the Fate that NCSoft sealed for it!?

Deleting my post about how incompetent yall are doesn't change the fact that yall are incompetent.

You have told us week after week the 40e quest will be fixed, each week pushing it back.

Not to mention the completely unplayable game atm. The only way people are playing still is from all the kinah/manastones saved up prior to your nyerk up. How about you morons fix your game before all kinah/manastones evaporate?

1 minute ago, Kaldronic said:

Deleting my post about how incompetent yall are doesn't change the fact that yall are incompetent.

You have told us week after week the 40e quest will be fixed, each week pushing it back.

Not to mention the completely unplayable game atm. The only way people are playing still is from all the kinah/manastones saved up prior to your nyerk up. How about you morons fix your game before all kinah/manastones evaporate?

I will answer in Two Words:   Free Game! But, yes! It is very upsetting that even though the game is free...we cannot really play or enjoy it! And really, where is the Loot from Mobs...no gear...no stones....but very, very, very, rarely! Seriously, fix this!

네자칸 서버에서 플레이 중인 한국인이다.

찬트라와 티아기지 입장시 이스라펠 서버와 매칭된다. 이게 말이되?

그리고, 사냥 시스템 우리는 아직 아기 서버고 키나와 아이템이 필요한데 필드에서 몹을 잡을경우 그것은 나오지 않는다.

또한 스티그마도 구하기 어렵다. 사람들도 없어서 요새전도 어렵다. 네자칸 유저가 어느정도 성장할수 있도록 훈장 또는 어비스 포인트 이벤트를 장기간 해야 한다. 경험치 이벤트도 해야 신규 유저가 유입이 된다. 한국서버는 중국 오토들이 필수 템들을 조달해주기 때문에 돌아가지만, 북미서버는 그것이 없기 때문에 유저가 몹을 잡을경우 아이템 드랍률을 올려야 한다.프리서버도 네자칸보다 사람들이 많다.

운영을 잘 해주길 바란다

You should just make siel aura free permanently if you want players to stay and get more players. This game is dead without free players and by that, those who are willing to pay will also stop playing because there are no players to party with for the instances and to pvp with. Do you think people will pay to roam around all day alone and get bored? I dont think so and not even in your dreams.

Just now, Amillo said:

You should just make siel aura free permanently if you want players to stay and get more players. This game is dead without free players and by that, those who are willing to pay will also stop playing because there are no players to party with for the instances and to pvp with. Do you think people will pay to roam around all day alone and get bored? I dont think so and not even in your dreams.

The Aura is an important revenue stream, which is required to support the game. I would be surprised if sufficient people would purchase the Event pass to compensate for the subscription loss. The use of Quna to trade is a welcome addition, and the Quna in circulation has to at some point had to be purchased in real dollars. which could subsidize the Aura to attract more players.

Fix the drop and kinah back to the original game so people can play the way the game was intended. it's plain and simply LAZY that you would rather take everything from everyone instead of doing your jobs and banning the people who were running bots.

You have clearly decided that the North American servers are not important enough to make them a priority.  

I also have to say that the lame new class and it's storyline look like they were thrown together by a 5 year old. Straight up lazy!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Zurl said:

The Aura is an important revenue stream, which is required to support the game. I would be surprised if sufficient people would purchase the Event pass to compensate for the subscription loss. The use of Quna to trade is a welcome addition, and the Quna in circulation has to at some point had to be purchased in real dollars. which could subsidize the Aura to attract more players.

The main focus here should be getting more players. I mean more free players who are unable to pay for the aura for whatever way it may be. If people see the game has many players, even those who are willing to pay be attracted aswell.  Have you noticed that before the event, there are only very few like 1-3 players you could see in the game but when you open the aura for free, I have noticed players started to come in for both old and new players.

Edited by Amillo