Weekly Server Maintenance - August 15, 2023 [Aion Classic]

Wissp

• Aion Team

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 3 hours.

Aion Classic Maintenance Notes
The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Dungeon Monster Mayhem Begins
    • August 15 - August 22
  • Store Update: Sailor Swimwear
    • August 15 - August 29
    • Sailor Swimwear Set Bundle – 2000 Quna
      • Sailor Swimwear
      • Sailor Swimwear Hat
      • Summer Motion Card Selection Box
  • Store Update: Enchantment Stone Bundle
    • August 15 - August 29
    • Enchantment Stone Bundle – 790 Quna  
      • 1 x L110 Enchantment Stone
      • 1 x L95 Enchantment Stone
      • 1 x L85 Enchantment Stone
      • 1 x Level 91-100 Enchantment Stone Box
      • 1 x Level 81-95 Enchantment Stone Box 
      • 1 x Level 81-90 Enchantment Stone Box 

What is wrong with NC marketing team? 790 for such stones? Is NC too desperate to earn more form some rich individuals so you will have bonus in Dec or the marketing team are just a bunch of fresh graduates?

if you kept to the same amount of stone as the last event, you will probably earn much more then trying to milk that few rich individuals. 

No wonder your profit kept dropping. NC manage to make money cause of the lockdown. That method would not work when things are back to normal (and it seems so)… 

@Wissp I think the fact that the value of the enchantment stone bundle has a lot less value than the enchantment stone pass we had a few months ago is terrible. IIRC it cost 960 quna or so and we got 110 stones TIMES THREE, not one. Now you want nearly the same price for approximately 1/3 the amount of stones? That is so crappy.

I don't even know why I'm trying, I haven't seen you do anything but make a single post each week :/.

2 hours ago, Chronobrrj-DN said:

These 6 enchant stones AREN´T worth 790 Quna, NC Soft.

Sounds  reasonable to me for 6 high level enchant stones, which is how I read the offer.

The Siel exchange rate has jumped the past week it's down to 54quna per 1million kinah atm.

The Nezekan exchange rate has jumped the past week it's down to 122quna per 1million kinah atm.

L85 stones on Siel are around 2.5-3million kinah each, and on Nezekan they don't exist on the broker at all.

Edited by Zurl

16 hours ago, Zurl said:

Sounds  reasonable to me for 6 high level enchant stones, which is how I read the offer.

The Siel exchange rate has jumped the past week it's down to 54quna per 1million kinah atm.

The Nezekan exchange rate has jumped the past week it's down to 122quna per 1million kinah atm.

L85 stones on Siel are around 2.5-3million kinah each, and on Nezekan they don't exist on the broker at all.

Sorry, but this is not an "exchange rate." This system is flawed as hell and it's becoming more and more apparent. You cannot base yourself off of those numbers and call it fair.

@Wissp At this point you guys are really pushing your limits. Your practices are becoming more and more abhorrent. 

HAHAHA! THIS IS WHY SO MANY OF THE AION CLASSIC COMMUNITY ARE LEAVING. 

NCSOFT REMOVES ALMOST ALL DROPS, THEREBY CRUSHING THE ECONOMY, DESTROYING THE BROKER MARKET, AND CAUSING COUNTLESS PEOPLE TO LEAVE THE GAME.

IN GAME DROPS REMOVED = A CHANCE FOR NC TO TAKE CASH FROM YOUR WALLET SO YOU CAN NOW "BUY THEM BACK" WITH QUNA AND AT A ******* INSANE COST.

@Wissp

DROPS

@Wissp

FIX

@Wissp

WHEN? 

@Wissp

@WisspHello in  nezekan server we are 10-15 people per day in both factions, when the pve buff event ends, we will not be able to do siege or instances, we are very few, we need a server fusion, people stop playing every day. :(

1 hour ago, Say said:

@WisspHello in  nezekan server we are 10-15 people per day in both factions, when the pve buff event ends, we will not be able to do siege or instances, we are very few, we need a server fusion, people stop playing every day. :(

Why would you start in a new server when the main one was already a desert?

• Roseae unpinned this topic