Where is the balance ?

Trevforelvis

I have a Level 46 executor but got fed up with character because half the things were missing for that class. I then started a Gladiator and at level 28 I have had hardly any bonuses compared to the Executor got. for instance I had 25 Lodas Amulets at level 28 and with my level 28 Gladiator I've got none. i maybe understand that first character on server will get more but surely there should be some bonuses for the other characters that are 2nd or 3rd on server. While I'm asking this question I have another one... Can you craft Lodas Amulets and if so what craft and level needed as have to make sure its viable

10 hours ago, Trevforelvis said:

I have a Level 46 executor but got fed up with character because half the things were missing for that class. I then started a Gladiator and at level 28 I have had hardly any bonuses compared to the Executor got. for instance I had 25 Lodas Amulets at level 28 and with my level 28 Gladiator I've got none. i maybe understand that first character on server will get more but surely there should be some bonuses for the other characters that are 2nd or 3rd on server. While I'm asking this question I have another one... Can you craft Lodas Amulets and if so what craft and level needed as have to make sure its viable

Various events applied  to promote the Executor class was released. Those events have finished.

If you do campaigns and just run Kromedes Trial at 40 about 2-3 times, and SR 4x times, youll ding very close to 52. Once 52, just do Talocs Hallow 3x and youll be 55. You dont need lodus amulets to really level, they kinda force feed you xp now.

On 8/28/2023 at 9:20 PM, Jake-DN said:

If you do campaigns and just run Kromedes Trial at 40 about 2-3 times, and SR 4x times, youll ding very close to 52. Once 52, just do Talocs Hallow 3x and youll be 55. You dont need lodus amulets to really level, they kinda force feed you xp now.

I am level 30 and haven't had one so far, I only really wanted them for Essence tapping as can be monotonous .

14 hours ago, Trevforelvis said:

I am level 30 and haven't had one so far, I only really wanted them for Essence tapping as can be monotonous .

I haven't seen a crafting or essencetapping amulet for a year I reckon. They are from events.

On 8/31/2023 at 11:53 AM, Cyfur said:

I haven't seen a crafting or essencetapping amulet for a year I reckon. They are from events.

I have 40 Lodas Amulets on my other character on server which I stopped playing 2 weeks ago. I got most from the boxes but keys for them are so sparse. I wish they would award more during entry giveaways.