Improve custom skill chain settings

Neleth-KT

With the patch 5.3 custom skill chain settings is my beloved feature.

However it could be a lot ways to improve it.

1.Expand skill slots from 4 to 7 of each chain  - We need more slots because of my next request feature.

2.Allow us to add pots,anti shock scrolls and change equipment/change weapon to skill chains - some of us too lazy to use pots and forgot to use them a lot anti shock scroll too and change equipment to use proper gears for healing or dps eg : dps gears -> active sac power -> dps skills,healing gears -> bene -> healing skills.

3.This has nothing to do with custom skill chain settings but rage spell should be toogle skill.So changing between healing and dps is possible for chanter. 

4.Allow us to toogle to auto use of charge skills when fully charged or use it instantly - this will help people who got high ping.

5.Allow us to set our own customize cd - for example I don't want to spam flame cage every 5 sec I might set it at 12sec cd instead but I can't set it lower than 5 sec.

6.Allow us to add internal cd between skills - this will help people who got problem with weaving and allow them to do weaving even they spamming their mouse or keyboard.

7.Allow us to set to auto use repeat/chain skills in rapid fire - Some skills like wind spear only useful for people who got low ping for high ping they're useless this will make those skills useful for high ping.

I hope some of features will interesting you thank you for reading :)

11 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

3.This has nothing to do with custom skill chain settings but rage spell should be toogle skill.So changing between healing and dps is possible for chanter. 

yes-this-pleases-me.jpg

I don't even put it on during bosses anymore if I suspect that I will be helping with healing -- which sucks for my dps. It takes like 2 seconds to right-click, disable it from the line-up of buffs, and that 2 seconds can be a deal-breaker. Would be much easier if it was just a click/key like the mantras because then turning it off could be put into a chain before healing skills -- so it actually does have to do with custom skill chains. :P 

On 12/4/2017 at 1:09 PM, Neleth-KT said:

1.Expand skill slots from 4 to 7 of each chain  - We need more slots because of my next request feature.

2.Allow us to add pots,anti shock scrolls and change equipment/change weapon to skill chains - some of us too lazy to use pots and forgot to use them a lot anti shock scroll too and change equipment to use proper gears for healing or dps eg : dps gears -> active sac power -> dps skills,healing gears -> bene -> healing skills.

4.Allow us to toogle to auto use of charge skills when fully charged or use it instantly - this will help people who got high ping.

5.Allow us to set our own customize cd - for example I don't want to spam flame cage every 5 sec I might set it at 12sec cd instead but I can't set it lower than 5 sec.

6.Allow us to add internal cd between skills - this will help people who got problem with weaving and allow them to do weaving even they spamming their mouse or keyboard.

7.Allow us to set to auto use repeat/chain skills in rapid fire - Some skills like wind spear only useful for people who got low ping for high ping they're useless this will make those skills useful for high ping.

I hope some of features will interesting you thank you for reading :)

1. I think Sorcerers and SW are already having a too simple of a time as it is without having to think even less about their rotations
2. Macros already do this don't they? And this would give Casters wayyyyyyy to much power I think
3. I don't know what the rage spell CD is, but if it has a CD of like 10s or w/e, sure, this would be a half decent QoL change
4. Naw, good timing should be required and rewarded, not standard
5. Naw, tracking your skills and CDs should be rearded, not standard
6. Naw, good timing should be required and rewarded, not standard
7. Maybe, I'd have to feel the effects in game to know how it would affect gameplay before I could agree on it

Archived