Need help asap ^^

IceTea-DN

Just need to clear something up!

OOOOOOOOOOLLLD player returning and i have a few freinds mixed from EU and NA - we're old guildies that stuck together and jumped to another game and now we're back on aion! Yay us! BUT out EU freinds can only see the EU servers and not the NA. Is there any way for EU players to log into NA servers/Create characters on a NA server? danaria is the server we want to all play on.

Thanks in advance for your help! ^^

Hi Hi, sadly it's not possible to switch from EU to NA like you were asking to do so since EU is via Gameforge and NA is via NCSoft. You guys need either to decided on NA or EU. ;/ Hope this helps and sorry that I couldn't bring you good news to it. </3

Heya! thanks for the quick reply!! our friends live in the EU is it possible for them to play on our NA server???!!! 

I'm assuming if they wanna play on our NA server with us they'd have to create a new account via the NCSoft website and redownload aion through that??? :o :O! 

27 minutes ago, IceTea-DN said:

Heya! thanks for the quick reply!! our friends live in the EU is it possible for them to play on our NA server???!!! 

Yes.

27 minutes ago, IceTea-DN said:

I'm assuming if they wanna play on our NA server with us they'd have to create a new account via the NCSoft website and redownload aion through that??? :o :O! 

Yes.

On 12/9/2017 at 7:40 AM, IceTea-DN said:

Lots of people in Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia also play on NA server. We have players from all over the world. It's not unusual at all. :)

Archived