Crucible Hero's Draft

XYZX-DN

1 hour ago, autobiography-DN said:

Yes aion is p2w since long time ago. But it was paying for gear to get advantages, even with good gear you might still lose to some good players cause of skills diff. Not like a super bad players with "good gear" can 100% win good players with "not that good" gears. But what about this pot? did you actually fought those players with this pot? This is like, i have it and you don't have it, i win and vice versa. And it is not only 1player using this that's why i said this pot is ruining the pvp enviornment. And it is exactly what you said that pple can't afford it now cause the pot is just too much and it can only obtain from p2w. Pple can still get good gears by grinding a lot but they can never obtain this pot since some of them never buy ncoins and don't tell me that they can buy ncoins code from pple, you know thats almost impossible.

If you think that oh aion become more p2w is fine, even next patch they release a pot that can 1shot everyone and invincible its fine because they paid for it! I feel very sorry for you.

Your whole first paragraph is just defending a cheaper form of p2w. Also just for the record i believe the potions are nyerking dumb, Why do they even exist let alone be behind a pay wall but i also feel the same away about +20 gear and going beyond +5 accessories.

It currently can not get any more p2w unless people can start paying for GM powers and just delete their opponents accounts when fighting in arena. Hence why i said this game is already at the point of a p2w no skill Mobile game. its been p2w no skill for quiet some time now.

39 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Your whole first paragraph is just defending a cheaper form of p2w. Also just for the record i believe the potions are nyerking dumb, Why do they even exist let alone be behind a pay wall but i also feel the same away about +20 gear and going beyond +5 accessories.

It currently can not get any more p2w unless people can start paying for GM powers and just delete their opponents accounts when fighting in arena. Hence why i said this game is already at the point of a p2w no skill Mobile game. its been p2w no skill for quiet some time now.

Everyone knows a game can't survive without players spending money. But there is a level of it, once the p2w is too much, then pple will start complaining and I don't see whats wrong with it, why you keep talking like any kind of p2w contents should be accepted for the players and players have to pay more or just deal with it?? Also +20 gear and +5 accs will ensure you a win in a match by just pressing 12345?? This pot is a diff level compare to gear and accs. It is literally 0 chance for a no pot player to beat a crucible pot player.

23 minutes ago, autobiography-DN said:

Everyone knows a game can't survive without players spending money. But there is a level of it, once the p2w is too much, then pple will start complaining and I don't see whats wrong with it, why you keep talking like any kind of p2w contents should be accepted for the players and players have to pay more or just deal with it?? Also +20 gear and +5 accs will ensure you a win in a match by just pressing 12345?? This pot is a diff level compare to gear and accs. It is literally 0 chance for a no pot player to beat a crucible pot player.

You have to remember that different people have different amounts $ they can spend on the game per week or spontaneously spend when event sales come around so where you consider 4 to be your p2w over the top issue others think 1 was the p2w over the top issue.

1) Tempering 

2) +20 and beyond 

3) Gear blowing up

4) Crucible Potion

This is 4 major implementations of p2w that Ncsoft/west added to NA Aion. If you are a player who can not afford 1,2 and 3 your going to have 0 chance against people who can afford 1,2 and 3. Same as people who can afford 1,2,3 but can not afford 4 will have no chance.

At what point may i ask you was the turning point for you to consider Aion p2w no skill mobile game?

7 hours ago, autobiography-DN said:

If you can list out there are ways that every class can counter this pot, I will shut up.

I came into this thread to state the arena season start dates. Old mate asked me how I would feel about it and I gave him a way to possibly claw out a win against a draft player in Arenas without paying money if he really cared that much about being defeated.

I used my 30s invinciblity to calmly lure a draft gladiator to the edge of the bridge in discipline. I jumped off and then glided back onto the bridge. His auto-follow ran him off the bridge and it got me the kill I needed to win alongside some mint Windwalk cheese.

No. It's not effective everywhere. No. It's not possible for every class to do this against every class as every class. But to that I say you picked the wrong class.

I know when I have been defeated by gear, or if I misplayed hard and deserved a loss or if it's because someone popped a $100 buff cause they REALLY wanted to win. I certainly don't tear up the forums complaining about it cause those players forking out are paying the way to keep the game alive. Maybe not healthy, but alive at the very least. 

Here's the thing though @Mempo-KT, nobody inquired about the dates previously to you jumping in with the information. The thread is about Crucible Hero's Draft like the name implies. I addressed what I thought you meant by your statement - if they are using the pots now out of season for no reason, imagine what the scene will be with season rewards at stake.

Maybe you were implying that there is no season now therefore no problem? Should we wait till it becomes a raging problem to 'tear up the forums'?

I'll say this, this game is not just about you, people have their opinions of which everyone is allowed to speak up about what is important to them. Not speaking up (complaining?) means you are ok with the status quo, and if you are that's fine, but entering into someone's thread to complain about them complaining is irony at its best.

NcSoft NA actually has one of the least PTW models of all areas. In the past they have changed things that customers brought to their attention that they thought would be overbearingly detrimental to the spirit of competition in the game. This, in my opinion, is one of those things, maybe not to you but to a lot of people i have spoken to, many of whom compete at the highest echelons in the game and just like you feel like it is a waste of time to come to the forums to "complain".

27 minutes ago, Jakie-DN said:

Maybe you were implying that there is no season now therefore no problem? Should we wait till it becomes a raging problem to 'tear up the forums'?

Losing to someone who has spent more money (or time, since they are interchangeable) is endemic to almost every single competition environment on the planet.

I don't understand how spending $100 in a day to get 10mins of power isn't fair, no one has explained why that's an unfair deal nor has anyone offered a replacement or a viable resolution. This thread is a whinge.

10 minutes ago, Mempo-KT said:

Losing to someone who has spent more money (or time, since they are interchangeable) is endemic to almost every single competition environment on the planet.

I don't understand how spending $100 in a day to get 10mins of power isn't fair, no one has explained why that's an unfair deal nor has anyone offered a replacement or a viable resolution. This thread is a whinge.

At this point your brain seems to be mia please feel free to continue to bump this post though thanks!

On 2017/12/19 at 6:30 PM, HealingSquid-KT said:

You have to remember that different people have different amounts $ they can spend on the game per week or spontaneously spend when event sales come around so where you consider 4 to be your p2w over the top issue others think 1 was the p2w over the top issue.

1) Tempering 

2) +20 and beyond 

3) Gear blowing up

4) Crucible Potion

This is 4 major implementations of p2w that Ncsoft/west added to NA Aion. If you are a player who can not afford 1,2 and 3 your going to have 0 chance against people who can afford 1,2 and 3. Same as people who can afford 1,2,3 but can not afford 4 will have no chance.

At what point may i ask you was the turning point for you to consider Aion p2w no skill mobile game?

As a geared player, what i want to say is this pot gives you prob 100% win with it in arena with pressing 12345 and face tank any dmg as any class vs any class in 1v1. Will +20gears and +7accs make you literally not possible to beat by any class??You might still lose to some good players cause of skill diff and class diff even you are super geared. But with this pot, there is no class counter and no skill diff anymore because of the insane atk and defense stats from the pot will just ruin the pvp. That is what "no skill" for me ,not just about paying for gears advantages because gears advantages is not everything, there are some players running with insane gears but still bad as fk. Fighting geared player is not hopeless but fighting crucible pot hero is.

As much as I hate to agree with a bunch of dirty asmos, the pot is ridiculous but also it has to be the ultimate compliment.  Anyone using the pot is basically saying that he can't take you straight up and is willing to spend 100 bucks to do so which also makes for the ultimate SS collection if you can take his head.  As aggravating as you probably find it, I wouldn't stress over it or any of the loses due to it.

Archived