Crucible Hero's Draft

XYZX-DN

21 minutes ago, XYZX-DN said:

@Cyan @Hime Can you guys contact whoever it is you need to contact and get this removed from my luna rewards already? I don't think anyone enjoys losing cause someone spent 100$ and now has 50%+ more pvp atk/def.

daily 100 dollars is fair if they want to Auto win. Let them be. take the loss and move on. Its kinda like how casuals have no chance against people who spend 150 dollars a month. You will always be worse off then others.

4 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Its kinda like how casuals have no chance against people who spend 150 dollars a month. You will always be worse off then others.

No its nothing like that at all.

This is a competition, with a season, and rewards. 

Except there is no real competition because you can buy your wins on the Luna Store for $100.00 a day, how long do you see this competition lasting?

Might as well just let the wallet warriors throw their credit cards at each other, there is no point for anyone else to compete, you cannot win unless you do the same.

It is sad though it is probably one of the more enjoyable things added to the game. Too bad nothing is sacred when it comes to the almighty dollar.

1 hour ago, Jakie-DN said:

No its nothing like that at all.

This is a competition, with a season, and rewards. 

Except there is no real competition because you can buy your wins on the Luna Store for $100.00 a day, how long do you see this competition lasting?

Might as well just let the wallet warriors throw their credit cards at each other, there is no point for anyone else to compete, you cannot win unless you do the same.

It is sad though it is probably one of the more enjoyable things added to the game. Too bad nothing is sacred when it comes to the almighty dollar.

There is competition. If you can not afford the competition welcome to the club. Earn more money and you can compete again.

8 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

There is competition. If you can not afford the competition welcome to the club. Earn more money and you can compete again.

I suppose you are right in a way. This is the direction the game has been going in for a long time. There is a big difference between buying menial stuff to augment the speed at which you progress and outright buying a win in a competition though. This is supposed to be THE premier end game 'ladder' but the winner is already set, it will be the guy chugging a crucible pot every time he is losing. The integrity of the tournament/competition is lost at the onset.

Would the use of these pots have been considered fair in the cross server PVP tournaments that the gm's used to have? Why is it ok in Tenacity? Hell a guy used one in one of our KBF's the other day. It is absurd that these are even in the game much less allowed in competitive instances. Why not just allow me to use my AP transform in there? 

This is why people like me (who also spend a fair amount in support of the game but play for the challenge and competition) have been considering alternatives. Its not that I cannot afford to compete in the wallet throwing arena, its that I just don't see the point, the only winner there is NcSoft.

When what you can accomplish by paying outweighs so heavily what you can accomplish by playing, it becomes harder and harder to justify expending the effort.

@mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT It would not be the first item erroneously labelled in this game. Have you ever fought with or against one? At the end of the day it translates into an automatic win for its user, that is the point.

@Mempo-KT Just imagine what the actual season will be like if these guys are swigging pots now for no real reason, just a win that means nothing. Trust me, people don't say "wow look at that amazing crucible pot usage, damn that was good, made for a good fight!"

4 hours ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

Crucible Hero's Draft / Crucible Legendary Potion adds

• +10% PvP Attack
  • +10% PvP Defense

for 10 minutes.

Not +50%.

Yea...No that's not true at all lol. There was a test made in RU server as far as I know which shows that Cruci draft Gives nearly 80% pvp def and 50% pvp attack and I can confirm that its somewhere near that cause I've used it a couple times myself. It's beyond broken

4 minutes ago, Ego-KT said:

Yea...No that's not true at all lol. There was a test made in RU server as far as I know which shows that Cruci draft Gives nearly 80% pvp def and 50% pvp attack and I can confirm that its somewhere near that cause I've used it a couple times myself. It's beyond broken

woah dude numbers are sacred for @mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT don't play with them so lightly!

now i'm waiting from some testing here Moo

1 hour ago, Ego-KT said:

Haha no dude we are clearly wrong man there is no way and item description could possibly be wrong. Also according to the logic or some people we should just simply +10 our accessories and +30 our gear to counter this measly 10% xD

Actually, from the data files, I see that it gives +10% PvP attack/defense, plus +10% PvP attack/defense per enchantment level of the skill.

Here's the data for Crucible Hero's Draft / Crucible Legendary Potion. In particularly the activation_skill and activation_level. I think it means it gives +7 means it gives +80% PvP Attack and PvP Defense? And there is a cap for (PvP Attack - PvP Defense) and (PvP Defense - PvP Attack)? I am not able to test this item as I have never purchased Luna.

<client_item>
    <id>160010238</id>
    <name>item_vip_pvp_quest_50reward</name>
    <desc>STR_ITEM_VIP_PVP_QUEST_50REWARD</desc>
    <desc_long>STR_ITEM_VIP_PVP_QUEST_50REWARD_DESC</desc_long>
    <item_type>normal</item_type>
    <icon_name>Icon_Item_Potion_E03</icon_name>
    <price>5</price>
    <activation_skill>item_vip_pvp_quest_50reward</activation_skill>
    <activation_level>7</activation_level>
    <activation_mode>Both</activation_mode>
    <activation_count>1</activation_count>
    <breakdown>1</breakdown>
    <activate_target>standalone</activate_target>
    <use_delay_type_id>21</use_delay_type_id>
    <use_delay>10000</use_delay>
    <max_stack_count>1</max_stack_count>
    <equipment_slots>none</equipment_slots>
    <quality>rare</quality>
    <level>60</level>
    <lore>FALSE</lore>
    <can_exchange>FALSE</can_exchange>
    <can_sell_to_npc>FALSE</can_sell_to_npc>
    <can_deposit_to_character_warehouse>FALSE</can_deposit_to_character_warehouse>
    <can_deposit_to_account_warehouse>FALSE</can_deposit_to_account_warehouse>
    <can_deposit_to_guild_warehouse>FALSE</can_deposit_to_guild_warehouse>
    <breakable>TRUE</breakable>
    <soul_bind>FALSE</soul_bind>
    <remove_when_logout>FALSE</remove_when_logout>
    <can_exchange_only_guildmember>FALSE</can_exchange_only_guildmember>
    <gender_permitted>all</gender_permitted>
    <warrior>50</warrior>
    <scout>50</scout>
    <mage>50</mage>
    <cleric>50</cleric>
    <engineer>50</engineer>
    <artist>50</artist>
    <fighter>50</fighter>
    <knight>50</knight>
    <assassin>50</assassin>
    <ranger>50</ranger>
    <wizard>50</wizard>
    <elementalist>50</elementalist>
    <chanter>50</chanter>
    <priest>50</priest>
    <gunner>50</gunner>
    <bard>50</bard>
    <rider>50</rider>
    <bonus_apply>inventory</bonus_apply>
    <motion_name>drink</motion_name>
    <use_fx>sys_useitem.fire_food.fire</use_fx>
    <use_fx_bone>Bip01 Spine1</use_fx_bone>
    <ui_sound_type>Sounds/item/item_gen_potion</ui_sound_type>
    <cash_item>0</cash_item>
    <can_split>FALSE</can_split>
    <item_drop_permitted>FALSE</item_drop_permitted>
    <disassembly_item>0</disassembly_item>
    <can_ap_extraction>FALSE</can_ap_extraction>
    <oversea_only>0</oversea_only>
    <race_permitted>pc_light pc_dark</race_permitted>
  </client_item>

And the data for the skill granted by using the item.

For effect type of StatUp:

• reserved1: Amount of stat boost per enchantment level.
  • reserved2: Base amount of stat boost.
  • reserved6: If value is 1, stat boost is a percentage boost. Otherwise, stat boost is addition. Note: for PvP attack/defense, 10 points counts as 1%.
  • reserved10: attack element, which should be meaningless in this case.
  • reserved13: The stat to be boosted.
<skill_base_client>
    <id>10531</id>
    <name>item_vip_pvp_quest_50reward</name>
    <desc>STR_ITEM_VIP_PVP_QUEST_50REWARD</desc>
    <desc_long>STR_ITEM_VIP_PVP_QUEST_50REWARD_DESC</desc_long>
    <desc_abnormal>STR_ITEM_VIP_PVP_QUEST_50REWARD_AB_DESC</desc_abnormal>
    <type>Magical</type>
    <sub_type>None</sub_type>
    <skill_category>SKILLCTG_NONE</skill_category>
    <skillicon_name>Icon_itemskill_drink</skillicon_name>
    <activation_attribute>Active</activation_attribute>
    <cost_parameter>MP</cost_parameter>
    <cost_end>0</cost_end>
    <dispel_category>buff</dispel_category>
    <target_slot>Special</target_slot>
    <target_stop>1</target_stop>
    <no_remove_at_die>1</no_remove_at_die>
    <required_sword>1</required_sword>
    <required_mace>1</required_mace>
    <required_dagger>1</required_dagger>
    <required_orb>1</required_orb>
    <required_book>1</required_book>
    <required_2hsword>1</required_2hsword>
    <required_polearm>1</required_polearm>
    <required_staff>1</required_staff>
    <required_bow>1</required_bow>
    <required_gun>1</required_gun>
    <required_cannon>1</required_cannon>
    <required_harp>1</required_harp>
    <required_keyblade>1</required_keyblade>
    <delay_type>0</delay_type>
    <delay_time>0</delay_time>
    <first_target>Me</first_target>
    <target_range>OnlyOne</target_range>
    <target_species_restriction>All</target_species_restriction>
    <target_relation_restriction>Friend</target_relation_restriction>
    <cancel_rate>0</cancel_rate>
    <obstacle>4</obstacle>
    <casting_delay>0</casting_delay>
    <auto_attack>stop</auto_attack>
    <hit_fx>sys_useitem.fire_potion.fire</hit_fx>
    <hit_fx_bone>Bip01 Spine1</hit_fx_bone>
    <effect1_type>StatUp</effect1_type>
    <effect1_noresist>1</effect1_noresist>
    <effect1_remain1>0</effect1_remain1>
    <effect1_remain2>600000</effect1_remain2>
    <effect1_effectid>10013</effect1_effectid>
    <effect1_target_type>Target_Only</effect1_target_type>
    <effect1_reserved1>100</effect1_reserved1>
    <effect1_reserved2>0</effect1_reserved2>
    <effect1_reserved6>0</effect1_reserved6>
    <effect1_reserved10>air</effect1_reserved10>
    <effect1_reserved13>pvpattackratio</effect1_reserved13>
    <effect2_type>StatUp</effect2_type>
    <effect2_noresist>1</effect2_noresist>
    <effect2_remain1>0</effect2_remain1>
    <effect2_remain2>600000</effect2_remain2>
    <effect2_effectid>10013</effect2_effectid>
    <effect2_target_type>Target_Only</effect2_target_type>
    <effect2_cond_preeffect>e1</effect2_cond_preeffect>
    <effect2_cond_preeffect_prob1>0</effect2_cond_preeffect_prob1>
    <effect2_cond_preeffect_prob2>100</effect2_cond_preeffect_prob2>
    <effect2_reserved1>100</effect2_reserved1>
    <effect2_reserved2>0</effect2_reserved2>
    <effect2_reserved6>0</effect2_reserved6>
    <effect2_reserved10>air</effect2_reserved10>
    <effect2_reserved13>pvpdefendratio</effect2_reserved13>
  </skill_base_client>

5 hours ago, Jakie-DN said:

@Mempo-KT Just imagine what the actual season will be like if these guys are swigging pots now for no real reason, just a win that means nothing. Trust me, people don't say "wow look at that amazing crucible pot usage, damn that was good, made for a good fight!"

If you actually cared about the Arena season you would lose every match outside of the season to get Opportunity tokens in order to get free wins that their contents ensures once it starts. A single Opportunity Bundle will beat a Crucible Draft. Invincibility>PvP Attack/Def

3 minutes ago, Mempo-KT said:

If you actually cared about the Arena season you would lose every match outside of the season to get Opportunity tokens in order to get free wins that their contents ensures once it starts. A single Opportunity Bundle will beat a Crucible Draft. Invincibility>PvP Attack/Def

Haha good one man yeah lose all arenas for a chance at 30 seconds of invincibility next level strategy right here.

1 minute ago, XYZX-DN said:

Haha good one man yeah lose all arenas for a chance at 30 seconds of invincibility next level strategy right here.

Then I guess you don't really care about the season at all. Why bother making the comments then?

You are sounding like a salty casual.

Just now, Mempo-KT said:

Then I guess you don't really care about the season at all. Why bother making the comments then?

You are sounding like a salty casual.

Please almighty genius @Mempo-KT how does 30 seconds of invincibility counter 10 minutes of 80% pvp attack and defense????? Like are you even thinking before you post this trash? It's not even like you have 100% chance to even get the invincibility even if you did you can still die to dots you can still be cc'd this is not some 0 damage potion.

1 hour ago, XYZX-DN said:

Please almighty genius @Mempo-KT how does 30 seconds of invincibility counter 10 minutes of 80% pvp attack and defense????? Like are you even thinking before you post this trash? It's not even like you have 100% chance to even get the invincibility even if you did you can still die to dots you can still be cc'd this is not some 0 damage potion.

I literally beat a draft player the other day by using a 30s Invince and then abusing hide for the rest of the Arena.

There are some classes it doesn't work against, but there are some classes you aren't going to beat anyway as an Assassin.

Regardless, if you have such a massive issue with people spending $100 to win a single arena match OUTSIDE of the ranked season, then you would probably care enough to have 1 or 2 opportunity bundles on hand to give you a fighting chance the next time you see someone pop one.

1 hour ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

Has the arena leaderboards been re-enabled yet?

No. Not until March 3rd I think for Discipline. April 18th I think for Tenacity.

I don't think you realize how often people use these it's not just in discipline it's tenacity arena of gold idl kbf harmony. Even if your arena story is true which i really doubt only sin can pull that off what other class can hide the whole time?? Like your only response is either deal with it or i was able to counter it once with some luck so everyone can!!11!!!

1 hour ago, Mempo-KT said:

I literally beat a draft player the other day by using a 30s Invince and then abusing hide for the rest of the Arena.

There are some classes it doesn't work against, but there are some classes you aren't going to beat anyway as an Assassin.

Regardless, if you have such a massive issue with people spending $100 to win a single arena match OUTSIDE of the ranked season, then you would probably care enough to have 1 or 2 opportunity bundles on hand to give you a fighting chance the next time you see someone pop one.

No. Not until March 3rd I think for Discipline. April 18th I think for Tenacity.

First who knows this pot is available when next season start or not? Also now its not about ranking now, its about player experience. If next season started and this pot still working its just gonna be worse than now cause pple gonna get bad experience and bad ranks.

Also seems like you think that they paid 100usd then they have the rights to faceroll pple without any braincells like this? Why don't you go to play those super p2w 0 skill web games and phone games. And there is an important point that pple are not paying 100usd for just the pot, they getting items from game of fate at same time, that's why there quite a lot players are using it and ruining the pvp environment right now. You think a match become a money race is fun or fair enough to everyone?

And please stop saying that 30sec pot or some shits, you think many classes can kill a crucible pot hero in 30sec or 1min if that "hero" is not brain dead? I don't judge your story is real or not, do you mean that sin can counter some heroes in that way for very low success rate so pple playing other classes can't complain about this non sense item? If you can list out there are ways that every class can counter this pot, I will shut up.

1 hour ago, autobiography-DN said:

Why don't you go to play those super p2w 0 skill web games and phone games. 

Why do you think people play Aion :). p2w has been around for so long now people are so delusional they do not see it till something they can not afford comes along. Aion is exactly one of those super p2w Web games.

7 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Why do you think people play Aion :). p2w has been around for so long now people are so delusional they do not see it till something they can not afford comes along. Aion is exactly one of those super p2w Web games.

Yes aion is p2w since long time ago. But it was paying for gear to get advantages, even with good gear you might still lose to some good players cause of skills diff. Not like a super bad players with "good gear" can 100% win good players with "not that good" gears. But what about this pot? did you actually fought those players with this pot? This is like, i have it and you don't have it, i win and vice versa. And it is not only 1player using this that's why i said this pot is ruining the pvp enviornment. And it is exactly what you said that pple can't afford it now cause the pot is just too much and it can only obtain from p2w. Pple can still get good gears by grinding a lot but they can never obtain this pot since some of them never buy ncoins and don't tell me that they can buy ncoins code from pple, you know thats almost impossible.

If you think that oh aion become more p2w is fine, even next patch they release a pot that can 1shot everyone and invincible its fine because they paid for it! I feel very sorry for you.

Archived