Aion Wish List

Morrigan-KT

If you could add/implement one thing, (and one thing only), to Aion in an effort to make it more appealing to the masses, what would it be?

Other than general QoL improvements that are sorely needed of course, theres on thing imo that would make this game truly stand out. "True flight."

I mean, from the very beginning this game was heralded as the "flight MMO". After all, your character has his/her own wings for goodness sake! Its one of the things that initially attracted me to this game. Imagine then my surprise when I realized that the flight mechanics were only sporadically implemented, and even then the stringent "flight timer" made it so staying in the air was more of a dangerous chore than anything else.

How about making it so we can fly anywhere? Capital cities, et all. Not just certain maps, and not just to glide, but actual flight on any map, at any time?! If we must keep the flight timer intact so be it, (infinite flight would probably be a pipe dream, and dilute the "strategy" of worrying about flight time remaining), however I dont see why we shouldnt be able to fly anywhere in Atreia.

After all, isn't that the whole point of having wings? Its about time this game emphasized its core attraction, flight. IMO, of course.

Anyways, what would you add?

14 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

Eh ? if only one thing then ban hackers :P then other good stuff will follow.

Well yes that would be nice, but I was referring mostly to content implementation.  Hacker enforcement falls more along the lines of QoL improvements, (which I wholeheartedly agree this game could use more of.)

Oh in that case,I'd add story as a series of quests to follow.I remembered PSO has a lot of side story quests it doesn't even has voice acting but it was a tearful quest with just music.Alot of stories could be like tragic bosses.Someone you try to save or anything like that.I love to read stories in RPG no matter MMO or not.

In term of gameplay there're many things I want to add such as add dual crossbows to ranger,turn a lot of conditional skills into normal ones,turn 10% chain into 100%,turn some stigma into normal skills such as siege breaker,I found out weaving isn't really affected me that much if I don't dual wield if I have enough of skills to spam then spamming is better but reality is a class like Templar and Chanter do not have enough skills to spam(even u started from low cd skills first it's still not enough).So they have to weave.Why dual wield is more effective ? because when it does auto attack it hits twice.There're so many rooms that can improve but that's just me.Sorry for off topic I won't add anymore comment,Thank you for reading and hope more people will reply to your thread :)

Archived