Farming manastones/aethertapping

GenericUser753

Hey guys, so I've been farming compositie manastone bundles for a while now (and reporting bots along the way which steal my mobs ugh) but I'm wondering if these are worth my time to grind, then sell on the broker? The level 60-70 mana stones I mean. Also I've been leveling up my aethertapping, same question. And what can you do with aethertapping other than sell the aether? Thanks!

Composite manastones: Yes, people still use them. They don't sell for as much kinah as the archdaeva stones, but they are used. Also, the archdaeva stones will, presumably, be going away in 6.0 since they are removing the archdaeva system. Composite stones may become even more viable at that point -- or NCsoft may introduce a new type of stone; we don't know yet.

Aethertapping: Aside from selling aether on the broker (which can be a bit tough because there is also an NPC who sells different types of aether in Panda/Sanctum, so you'd have to price yours cheaper), aether is used in some alchemy designs.

well that was a really good source of income back in the day,  now isn't that profitable. btw those manastone are level 50-60,  so the best you can get is att +5/crit +7 from lv 50 bags,   crit 19/att+2, MB 27/MA+7, att +5/crit +8 and from the lv 60  , the rest are going for  low prices nowadays.  I farmed these things a lot and the chances to get the good ones are really low.

about the aether... that is for the old crafts i lvled up Cooking like week ago and used myself a lot of aether to Morph materials, but if you have several alts most of the times its cheaper just to buy the aether in the NPC

Archived