ways of getting the needed materials to upgrade our pvp gear

Fidemporas-DN

hello, i am writting to express my frustration for the system - conditions of getting the matterials for upgrading my abyss gear, for now almost everything that gives the opportunity to get the matterials is only available on very very late in night hours, i live in Greece meaning that Divine Siege for example is in 5 o'clock after midnight for example, Evergale Canyon first opens like 2 after midnight ect.... so obviously for someone that lives in my country and work like i do this current schedule doesnt leave many oppotrunities on ever obtaining the needed materials to upgrade our gear, so is there any chance you try create more oppotrunities so this can be fair for everyone regardless the place he lives? i am really hoping for your understanding and your help with this.....looking forward to your answer, have a nice day

2 hours ago, UltraNik-DN said:

Its called Frozen Monolith, you get 5 soulstones of a single type per run.

You need a very well geared and coordinated group to down it, which may also be an issue for you.

You also get a soulstone from A Dredg, but that is probably also not good for you.

Don't forget you can also turn Grey Wolf marks in for a random soulstone.

I think you have run into an issue with playing outside of the region that NA Aion is published for. 

I am also Hellene and I cannot attend any sieges. The game is halted for me. We had Aion for European players but NCSoft sold it and we had to abandon all our hard work there and come to NA, I play with permanent ping and cannot do most of the stuff.

I only log in because I enjoy some events and do solo things only, just to pass the time. Same way I enter FB to pass my time I mean. For non European players there is no real Aion with all the content anymore.

Archived