Evergale Canyon

ClayJax-DN

I'm not sure if this is occurring on the Asmodian side as well, but there are way too many people going afk or bringing in alts to be carried for rewards or to sabotage wins for the other side. It's happening way too often and ruining the game play for people that really want to win and upgrade gear with the materials rewarded.

It was mentioned in a past maintenance post that getting kicked from Evergale Canyon would give penalties like not being able to rejoin for a certain amount of time, but ever since the patch that made Evergale Canyon more worthy to join, the banning system was taken away. (I don't know if it was intentional or not) but it's really hurting the game play. NC, if you come across this post, please take it into consideration and do something about it.

I would say premades are ruining evergale canyon as the make it so one side, especially on Elyos side when the have Mochigirl and Momo leading. Just win, win and win. Without premades, both Elyos and Asmo would have some AFK's but it'll be fairly balanced and both sides can get 4k points if they tried.
Evergale Canyon is suppose to be casual not competitive and available for all.

1 hour ago, 1s355C30-KT said:

I would say premades are ruining evergale canyon as the make it so one side, especially on Elyos side when the have Mochigirl and Momo leading. Just win, win and win. Without premades, both Elyos and Asmo would have some AFK's but it'll be fairly balanced and both sides can get 4k points if they tried.

Stuff and nonsense. First of all, it's hardly as though the premades don't have their share of AFKs as well as quick-ques in their league.In addition, although their win rate is high, it isn't 100%.

Finally, EC is available for all. That doesn't mean that you should just walk in and win, anyone who puts in the effort, and organizes a premade, gets on voice communication and/or regularly PVPs together has an advantage and shows in their win rate. I don't know where you got the idea that it isn't competitive, if you don't take it as such. that's fine, but it will very likely show in your win rate. 

1 hour ago, Aroch-DN said:

System which rewarded most valuable players (first 10-20) on lose side would be better than current.

and how do you just judge the "most valuable player"? most heals? most kills? neither is fair either. If you're being focused, you could be doing your best, but you don't get the heals or the kills.  If you base it on leadership, that's not fair either to those who supported the league.

No, it's much fairer auto-kick people if they're afk for more than a few minutes.

5 minutes ago, 5s25C407-DN said:

and how do you just judge the "most valuable player"?

By calculating contribution points depending on total pvp dmg, received pvp dmg and heals with individual coefficients for each classes. Plus some points for killing bosses.

• 4 weeks later...

And we can kick afkers now, hell yeah, we had our firsts kicks recently. Doing ready checks and going back to town to see who is not using scrolls, buffs, who's mp is not falling etc.

Of course we need to somehow be saved from being kicked by a assh@@le leader, probably open a ticket and give him a penalty.

What does kicking do to us:
1) It discourages people to go afk, they will get kicked and will earn nothing. They might even get a bad reputation and at some point they might get kicked for no reason because the leader knows this specific char always afks.
2) It opens slots for another player that will go in quick queue. Many times, I entered Evergale in a game that the timer was already out and we were already winning/losing.

On 19/2/2018 at 1:26 AM, 1s355C30-KT said:

...I am going to pretend I didn't read this cancer. This is how you sound:

"Premades are ruining Evergale because people have the right to go afk and we need both sides to have the same amount of afkers to make it fair"
Seriously! The problem is the afkers, and now we can kick them.

Archived