solve about the afk in the daily events of pvp

1s32AA80-KT

la queja o la problemática de el juego es uno fundamenta los evento de pvp, desde la 2.8 que comence a jugar era mas practico y mas forzado mantener los puesto ranki pvp.

Este tema viene desde que se hizo los cambios de far meo evento pvp ya entre mas escala da la capacidad de que entren mas usuario a que jugadores que tienen cuenta en anva raza busca de dañar el evento pvp abriendo su multicuentas y dejándolo afk. yo soy un jugador que tienen todos los personaje en casi diferente cuenta pero todos esto una cuenta que asta se me olvido en los eliyos y es tanto así que ni le pare atención a seguir usando una cuenta de raza contraria pero ahora fundamental mente se encuentra muchos actuando de mal sentido y mas en los eventos ahora mas es constante que encuentra en un evento a el 50 o 60% de los jugadores afk y ya eso es perder tiempo en el juego ya que a muchos nos basamos al tiempo y rendimiento del juego.

mi consejo o solución que este  problemas es que den nacionalización después de 3 a 5 minuto máximo afk sea retirado del evento para así le de chance que otros jugadores activo entre a los evento y podamos tener un mayor rendimiento ya que muchos dependemos de eso, les agradezco los administradores del juego tomar mas atención a esto detalles muy importante o darle otro giro como manterner los top de una manera activa al 100% ... gracias y espero respuesta y que muchos jugadores me den la razón de mi queja feliz día AION.

INGLES:

to complaint or the problem of the game is a fundamental pvp events, since the 2.8 that began to play was more practical and more forced to keep the posts ranki pvp. this issue comes from the changes made by far meo pvp event and the more scale gives the ability to enter more users than players who have account in anva race seeks to damage the pvp event by opening its multicuentas and leaving it afk. I am a player who have all the characters in almost different account but all this is an account that I forgot in the eliyos and is so much so that I did not pay attention to continue using an account of the opposite race but now fundamentally you will find many acting in a bad way and more in events now more is constant to find in an event to 50 or 60% of the players afk and that is losing time in the game as many based on the time and performance of the game. my advice or solution that this problem is that they give nationalization after 3 to 5 minutes maximum afk be removed from the event so that it gives chance that other active players enter the event and we can have a higher performance since many of us depend on that, I appreciate the game administrators take more attention to this very important details or give it another turn as keep the top in an active 100% ... thank you and I hope response and many players give me the reason for my complaint happy day AION

Well, if I understand OP correctly (since I have to read the translated version) he's saying that people are queuing their alts, likely in a different faction and leaving them AFK in PVP instances. The game should detect them if they're afk after 3-5 minutes and and auto-kick them.

If that's what he meant, sounds about right. 

Archived