Ranger Manastones?

Dream-DN

Just wanted to know if socketing full precision is better than power? I think I saw a post somewhere that our skills do more dmg with crit multiplier so is it just better to socket full precision and max out our crit? What is the benefit of having more attack than crit on a ranger? Any insights or answers would be appreciated, Thanks!

4 hours ago, Dream-DN said:

Just wanted to know if socketing full precision is better than power? I think I saw a post somewhere that our skills do more dmg with crit multiplier so is it just better to socket full precision and max out our crit? What is the benefit of having more attack than crit on a ranger? Any insights or answers would be appreciated, Thanks!

Nothing is better than each other.

Power(aka attack + physical def) is increased your skill damage flat from top of your skill if you got 100 attack from manastones and skill 2000 damage = total damage u will make is 2100,the attack from power doesn't affected by any buffs.

Does this mean power useless ? no cause it has physical def for you,you will find it useful when you soloing and got no heal.
So when does power really useful ? it's when you socketing in dual wield weapon,attack affected greatly in dual wield when weaving (sin,glad)

You should make enough of precision crit capped I think for BoS it's 1300 crit then the rest to power.

Archived