can you wrap +10 accessories and +25 armor/weapons?

Asante-KT

You can only wrap items with Wrapping Uses. How many times an item can be wrapped, depends on the item. If you want to see an example, check the eternal Blood Mark gear, which has 3 wrapping uses by default. Most gear does not have wrapping uses at all, but enchanting an item to +20 should give it one wrapping use, and every subsequent level gives it an additional one. You also need one wrapping scroll of the appropriate characteristics (level and item grade). This applies to untradable armour only. Tradable Archdaeva gear does not have this feature, and even if it did, it wouldnt work. I am not sure if the 5.8 purified gear works with wrapping (most likely yes), but you would still need the level 80 mythic wrapping scrolls that are completely unattainable at the moment.

Edit:

Accessories, I dont think you can wrap them at all, unless they have wrapping uses by default.

I have a +10 accessory and a +25 armor, both say that you can wrap them once. Both are purified ap gear. There just doesn't seem to be anything to wrap them with. ie the level 80 mythic wrapping scrolls. Are they even in game? I cant believe ncsoft would miss the opportunity to make money.

For ap80, +10 acc and +25 gear gains 1 one single wrapping charge and cannot regain it afterwards no matter what level is reached (maybe after +35 tho).

The wrapping scrolls are indeed not available in-game... yet.

Archived