Enchantment for aion noob

Boyome-KT

hi guys,

im just started this game a week ago and now im curious about enchantment.

i did google a bit but can't find exact answer because it changed a lot.

what is the basic concept of getting enchantment stones?

i only got enchantment dusts with the destroying. 

Is that how you get the stones? what are the available stones and how do i get them?

thank you! :)

I don't recommend enchanting anything below level 65. Most people do Omega Enchanting Stone + Greater Supplements to get a 100% rate so the 66+ Mythic items don't get destroyed. If you right click on the dust, you can get some Enchantment Stones from it.

You got the concept right, 1k from the dust you get from destroying items equals to an Enchantment Stone, if you're lucky it'll give you Shining Enchantment Stone instead which have higher success rate. As @Kubei-DN stated, for items above 66+ if they're either expensive, hard to farm or you just have omegas to spare, you can use those with greater supplements to assure your item won't break. Those drop from all (or almost all) level 66+ instances with a certain chance, the supplements are farmed from them as well. They're tradeable so you can buy off other players if you wish.

But yeah, you'll level up quite fast so it's no worth enchanting items before level 66, plus the campaigns should give you some +10 sets already at level 10 and 55 I believe 

Yep, no need for enchanting below 65. the level 10 and level 55 gear are fine and, free and, already +10. One thing that you might want to do when you get those sets is to get two of the same weapon and armafuse the pair for a better weapon.

oh okay! thank you guys! 

just one more question, how do i get the omega enchanting stone? 

is there another way to get the stone instead of buying?

if i have to farm it, would u guys let me know where? 

thank you so much!!

Archived