Minium?

Guys I get Minium 12x from each entry on Mirash Sanctum and there is a daily in Norsvold that gives 2x minium per day!

Apart from broker, and events, is there another way to get it? Someone told me that my Sheba will need 600 minium for the first upgrade and then 1000, I do not know that yet, since I need 3 more weeks to get the 50.000/50.000 points.

Shout out to those that have a Sheba.

Thanks for any tips.

Other than that, weekly Weapon Invasions in Norsvold/Iluma, each dropping 6 Minium from supply bundles. You also have the Prestige Vending Machine (I think, right?).

Events still stand as its main source. This one currently running in particular is a good one. Get Divine Relics, open them (I got like 50 last week from each character), Minium will drop from it. And they are tradeable, so you can choose what character to open them from.

8 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

Someone told me that my Sheba will need 600 minium for the first upgrade and then 1000

Kromede is the same, so I feel your pain. Luckily, I already had 600 minium saved up from all the events. Now I only have like 200 for the next upgrade, so I have to start saving again. :/ Anyway, yeah, what Bryos said. Events are really the best way unless they put minium boxes back on the BCM in the future.

On 31/5/2018 at 0:26 PM, Bryos-DN said:

Other than that, weekly Weapon Invasions in Norsvold/Iluma, each dropping 6 Minium from supply bundles. You also have the Prestige Vending Machine (I think, right?).

Events still stand as its main source. This one currently running in particular is a good one. Get Divine Relics, open them (I got like 50 last week from each character), Minium will drop from it. And they are tradeable, so you can choose what character to open them from.

Remind me what Divin Relics are and where I get them from, and I'll give a check on the vending machine, I might have to become prestige

Ancient Relic is the event bundle you get from turning in a single Ancient Shard (the quest is completed through the Ramsus NPC). The Unsealed Puzzleboxes also give you a bit of Minium. I posted the wrong name, Divine Relic is the almost unattainable bundle that you should not mind about.

1 hour ago, Bryos-DN said:

Ancient Relic is the event bundle you get from turning in a single Ancient Shard (the quest is completed through the Ramsus NPC). The Unsealed Puzzleboxes also give you a bit of Minium. I posted the wrong name, Divine Relic is the almost unattainable bundle that you should not mind about.

Ah yes, i got like 24 of these.

OK I just made the mistake to get me prestige, that gives like what? 30 coins in the first 10 minutes and then another 20 in the next hour? That is 50 coins per day? I should have done 3 new cars at lvl 10 in less than 1~1,5 hour and get me 60 per day!!!

And that vending machine is worse than starbucks, 100 prestige for 1 minium!

But it says 60 remaining, so this coul dbe given 2x per day, so that would mean 70 coins per day? I am not sure, I will have to wait.

ieKDr0J.jpg

Those relics gave me 30x minium (2x 15 minium from two relics). As for prestige I'll write what it gives later on, I'll let him online for some time to see what it will give me. If it is what I assume then prestige is a waste of money (unless you use it as another entry boost pack). Like Mirash gets +1 entry so that will be +12 minium per week.NoAl8xJ.jpg

Edit: Those godstones are like pre 5.0 ones or something, all blue and worthless, even selling them on NPC gives you pennies!

OK, it seems you get 90 coins per day (not even 1 minium per day).
30 the first 10 minutes and then 20 each hour for 3 hours. The "remaining XX" that says indicates how much you can take today.

90 per day is still not worth the prestige for me, since I do not do most of the things the prestige benefits me (like upgraded rewards in sieges that I do not go, more entries in many instances that most of them I do not go etc).

Oh well, I was your guinea pig for today folks.

fPtZGMy.jpg

Archived