How do you use the archdeava manastones

MintyR-DN

These manastones are a pain in the bum absolutely hard to use! but anyway how do you socket gear with these things I was told there is a limit then after that they are no longer useful. Is this a thing? or not b/c I'm just very very lost

Basically, the more you socket of a primary stat (Archdaeva Manastones). less of the secondary stats (regular Manastones, for instance) you will get from each new point in the said primary stat. For example, you are socketing Knowledge manastones, with each manastones you will get less and less MB from each manastone, up until a point in which you would get more MB from socketing standard manastones than Archdaeva manastones (because each Knowledge stone will start giving you +27 MB, in which case you are better off using the Magic Boost +27 manastones).

You may start thinking "Then why do people pay so much for high tier manastones, like +10s, if they are just reaching diminishing returns faster?". Its a bit complex to explain, so I will just leave it at this. Think of manastones having less of a penalty per stone the higher you go, meaning they will "last longer". Its not exactly like this, but it is easier to understand.

Edit:

As for knowing when to stop using what manastones to avoid diminishing returns, well... Despite people having released "CP Calculators" and stuff, the best way is just test one manastone at a time, keeping track of the difference whenever you socket one.

i used Power +7 on all set and that manastone always give +7 attack (sometimes +6) and 3 x 7 = 19-21 physical defence - i checked stats before and after installing the manastones.

for Knowledge +6  - that gives me 5x6 = 30 magic boost, other stats for that manastone dont remember exactly .......

how i install this kind of manastones, very simple, if i have 1 gear with 6 slots then i buy (or make myself ) 20-24 manastones lets say Knowledge +6 (or +7) then i use Auto option to set them all at once (at place where there are not other players around me) .........this way you have good chance of 3.5-4 manastones for 1 success -----> 3.5-4 x 6 = 24 manastone you need as i wrote before ......

for manastones +8 and more (---> +12) you need manastone socketing aid for each stone because of price of thsese stones .......

Archived