Chanter pve essence points and skills

BringAbout-KT

Essence points are something of a personal preference for most people. In my opinion, there is no truly right or wrong answer. Especially in chanter because it depends on how you're playing the class. Are you purely dps, purely heals, or hybrid? Here is what I tend to do in pve, but again, this is only my preference. The next chanter might do it completely different than what I do. You will need to find something that works for you. Also note that I am level 75 so I will have a lot more essence points available to me than you will.

Full dps -- I'm either by myself or there are 2 healers in my group already:

- Power: 43, Precision: 39, Health: 23

- Vessel of Fire 0 (1 click)

- Boost Defense 0, Enhance Attack 0, Archdaeva Chain Crush 0

- Hallowed Strike 5, Inescapable Judgment 5, Infernal Blaze 5, Incandescent Blow 4, Meteor Strike 4, Promise of Earth 7

Hybrid -- this is me 90% of the time; there's probably 1 cleric in my group and everyone else is dps

- Power: 43, Precision 39: Health: 23

- Vessel of Fire 0

- Boost Defense 0, Enhance Attack 0, Archdaeva Chain Crush 0, Archdaeva Protection Ward**

- Recovery Spell 4, Hallowed Strike 4, Inescapable Judgment 5, Infernal Blaze 4, Incandescent Blow 4, Meteor Strike 4, Promise of Earth 7**

Full heal -- there is no other healer in my group

- Power 43 (I keep these points in for phys def), Health: 35

- Vessel of Earth 0

- Boost Defense 0, Archdaeva Protection Ward

- Recovery Spell 8, Healing Light 8, Block Curtain 5

** For Promise of Earth and Archdaeva Protection Ward, I will put 25 points into Promise of Earth to get it to +7. I will then apply Promise of Earth to myself as it will last for 30 minutes or until I die. Then I will take those 25 points back out of Promise of Earth and put them into Archdaeva Protection Ward. Two skills for the price of one.

I personally try to cap Primary Stats first (as 75, all the way to 60). Then I make sure I have enough to keep my Archdaeva skills (I can move some points from Prumary Stats to this tab if I dont). Any spare Essence goes to Daeva Skill Boosting. As Chanter, unless I am healing, I dont find any skills particularly good to boost.

Mine is a lot more straightforward than Vantheria's.

Support: Max Health, I only use Protection Ward really, boost Recovery Spell and Healing Light all the way. Spare Essence goes to Power for PDef.

DPS: Max Precision and Power, Chained Crush +0, Resonance Haze +0, Perfect Shield, Pledge of Earth +6 (I rebuff too oftenly to care about the trick) and Protection Ward. Use spare Essence on Recovery Spell (mine allows me up to +3, I think). I could remove some investment from Pledge of Earth, but I dont have much else to use it on.

Oh, and, obviously PvE attack and def 24/7.

On 6/25/2018 at 0:33 AM, Bryos-DN said:

I personally try to cap Primary Stats first (as 75, all the way to 60). Then I make sure I have enough to keep my Archdaeva skills (I can move some points from Prumary Stats to this tab if I dont). Any spare Essence goes to Daeva Skill Boosting. As Chanter, unless I am healing, I dont find any skills particularly good to boost.

Mine is a lot more straightforward than Vantheria's.

Support: Max Health, I only use Protection Ward really, boost Recovery Spell and Healing Light all the way. Spare Essence goes to Power for PDef.

DPS: Max Precision and Power, Chained Crush +0, Resonance Haze +0, Perfect Shield, Pledge of Earth +6 (I rebuff too oftenly to care about the trick) and Protection Ward. Use spare Essence on Recovery Spell (mine allows me up to +3, I think). I could remove some investment from Pledge of Earth, but I dont have much else to use it on.

Oh, and, obviously PvE attack and def 24/7.

If i go sup chanter would i still be good in solo pve or would i struggle coz my gear is not enchanted at all however its a full apollon set but still i cant do crucible and now iam level 71,also i want to know the minimal gear or if there is a specific strategy to solo crucible/trials of eternity. 

Thank you again all for your help

Archived