Returning Player Broad Ranging Questions (Cleric)

Trying to collect/segment my questions so its easier to answer and not all jumbled;

-Gotten some armor/weapon sets from quest chains, Renewed & Revived(?) Daevanion sets. Are they worth the inventory space, do they have a purpose? Can't sell them, haven't tried straight trashing them yet in-case they're useful for something aside from appearance.

-Old manastone; obviously there are the new archdaeva manastones for end game gear, before which I'll be using the Fledgling gear which is already full of stones. Is there any outlet for these that justifies keeping them? Alchemy can combine them into higher level right? Is investing into that now with 6.0 coming worth it? Probably not huh

-Speaking of manastones, when I start getting my end game gear sets, should i socket them with old style stones temporarily while i gather up archdaeva stones or just wear it without manastones while i work on adding them?

-Is there another fledgling set after the 55 set? If not, what set should I start working on for PvE? (and at what level should I definitely be out of fledgling by? 65? 70?)

-I got a Harvester Accessory pack from the Gold Dice, it offers me a choice of accessory items, as a Cleric, is there a certain one of those items that would be best or just base it on need at the time?

-I'm leveling slow because I go through every area and complete all quests, I've got quest OCD or something... shame me so I can break this awful habit... lol

24 minutes ago, ForEva-KT said:

-Gotten some armor/weapon sets from quest chains, Renewed & Revived(?) Daevanion sets. Are they worth the inventory space, do they have a purpose? Can't sell them, haven't tried straight trashing them yet in-case they're useful for something aside from appearance.

Nope, just skins.

24 minutes ago, ForEva-KT said:

-Old manastone; obviously there are the new archdaeva manastones for end game gear, before which I'll be using the Fledgling gear which is already full of stones. Is there any outlet for these that justifies keeping them? Alchemy can combine them into higher level right? Is investing into that now with 6.0 coming worth it? Probably not huh

The white and yellow manastones? Nope, not worth anything. Just rubbish them. The only exceptions are around the level 60 range when you can sometimes find HP95/100 stones which will still sell.

25 minutes ago, ForEva-KT said:

-Speaking of manastones, when I start getting my end game gear sets, should i socket them with old style stones temporarily while i gather up archdaeva stones or just wear it without manastones while i work on adding them?

If you have a bunch of older manastones, then yeah, use them. They're better than nothing at all if you don't think you'll be able to get better manastones for a while.

26 minutes ago, ForEva-KT said:

-Is there another fledgling set after the 55 set? If not, what set should I start working on for PvE? (and at what level should I definitely be out of fledgling by? 65? 70?)

No other fledgling set after 55. Some people will hop right out of Fledgling at 66, but I recommend against this. The PVE gears you will get post-66 will have higher levels on them, like level 75. So if you try to use them at level 66, you will get a level reduction penalty -- only 88% or whatever of the stats will apply. I usually keep my alts in 55 Fledgling gear until around 70-71, then I switch them to Apollon. Here is more info about the current endgame PVE gears:

28 minutes ago, ForEva-KT said:

-I got a Harvester Accessory pack from the Gold Dice, it offers me a choice of accessory items, as a Cleric, is there a certain one of those items that would be best or just base it on need at the time?

Harvester accessories are the second best PVE accessories in the game currently, so that's good to have. You'll need the magic accessories, of course. Just pick whatever you need out of it. Note, earrings and necklaces are more expensive to buy on the broker than the rings and waistband. So I'd pick an earring or the necklace personally.

29 minutes ago, ForEva-KT said:

-I'm leveling slow because I go through every area and complete all quests, I've got quest OCD or something... shame me so I can break this awful habit... lol

No shame in it! Play the game you want to play it. I'm currently going back through the lower level areas and completing quests I missed before they disappear in 6.0. Level fast or level slow; there is no wrong way as long as you're having fun.

Is the gear reward from Luna worth anything? Prime Guardian (has pvp bonus) and (forgot the other set name, which has pve bonus)

Got a few pieces of each gambling the other day, should I de-enchant them for chrono stones or save them to use?

4 hours ago, ForEva-KT said:

Prime Guardian (has pvp bonus)

The Prime Royal Captain set is the level 75 Abyss gear. It is the second best PvP set right now, actually. It is crucial if you ever intend to get the level 80 Abyss gear (best one), which you need to purify from the level 75 one. If you dont want it, you can sell it for quite a good amount of kinah on broker. Those are always desired by others, and you can get some good kinah out of it. (Also, just a note, do not confuse it with the Prime Royal set, without "Captain", thats the level 70 Abyss set, which is considerably less useful/valuable).

4 hours ago, ForEva-KT said:

(forgot the other set name, which has pve bonus)

I will assume you are talking about the Frigida set, since its the only PvE set you can get from Luna. It used to be comparable with Apollon's set, but nowadays, its not as good. Not only Apollon's is better overall, but it also allows you to purify it into the Master Harvester's set (best PvE set right now). Meanwhile, the Frigida set just stays there. You could get some kinah if you sell it to someone. Its not particularly popular anymore. Its a pretty good skin though. :P

Archived