Just coming back to the game...

Jaggar-DN

Depends where were you characters before merges... I think you are talking about characters on the account you're writing from so SL+BR -> KT; IS+KA+TM -> DN.. if your characters were located on BR or SL try the KT server, if you're talking about different account, you can reset password but you need to know the email address..

Hope it helps

I did not have a ton, but I had enough... and I had a lot of levels invested in them... Just read about the changes coming to the game. Not sure I am going to worry about it. The Abyss was my favorite place to go... It reminded me of DAoC Darkness Falls. Oh well, thanks for help!

1 hour ago, Jaggar-DN said:

One more question, have I lost my CE items as well? Made new chars, nothing in mail that I can see... I thought that was where the items were delivered...

CE items are gone.

If it's any consolation, the only good thing from the CE as compared to the current patch is the 10 rich purple dyes. At level 10, you're given a free set of god gear that will last you to 55, where you're given another set of god gear to carry you into 66-70ish.

Archived