game crashing a LOT since last update

TyroneL-DN

ever since kromede's revenge event came out, the game crashes a lot. especially inside kromede's room when I gather all the mobs. I tried cleaning my whole pc, closed all other programs and services, set graphics to the lowest possible, updated all my drivers and windows. I made sure all my components work correctly, but  nothing seems to work... many people I spoke to are experiencing the same problem so it seems its a problem on your end and not my pc. maybe XIGNCODE3 is the problem?. please look into it.. I lost a LOT of kromede's revenge runs because of this! I sent all the logs, you guys have them. please fix it because it's very annoying.

oh, and it doesn't only crash there.. the game also crashed in CoE when gathering busts and once when I clicked the portal to leave the luna daily instance

worth mentioning that before this update my game rarely, if ever, crashed.

On 16/9/2018 at 10:01 AM, Bryos-DN said:

SFT, generally because of the amount of mobs you aggro at once, takes up too many resources. There are a couple of things you can do to resolve it:

- Switching to Standard graphic engine from the HQ one.

- Disabling effects.

- Muting the sounds.

May have forgotten other options, but I guess if all of these dont work, then you should try lowering every graphic option.

2 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

I did everything you mentioned except muting sounds. and it doesn't make any sense since I could play the game at maxed out graphics before this update with NO game crashes whatsoever. daily luna,  which has a LOT more mobs in one place no problems, also could do CoE without crashes. they should have messed up something because it's not just me and it started specifically after this update 

Archived