help forgot my pin

WarForYou-KT

Oh, ok. Then lets see...

We got zome level 56-65 zones removed (Sarpan, Tiamaranta and the Katalams). Reshanta revamped. Level cap upped to 75, introducing the Archdaeva system, starting at 66. We went through a server merge, which is why your character's name is messed up. You can change it in-game for free.

Right now we are awaiting for 6.0, upping level cap to 80, revamping the entire game, removing several regions. Estimated time (heavy guessing) is next month, so dont focus too much on catching up with endgame. You should focus on completing stuff you want to do now before it gets removed.

57 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Oh, ok. Then lets see...

We got zome level 56-65 zones removed (Sarpan, Tiamaranta and the Katalams). Reshanta revamped. Level cap upped to 75, introducing the Archdaeva system, starting at 66. We went through a server merge, which is why your character's name is messed up. You can change it in-game for free.

Right now we are awaiting for 6.0, upping level cap to 80, revamping the entire game, removing several regions. Estimated time (heavy guessing) is next month, so dont focus too much on catching up with endgame. You should focus on completing stuff you want to do now before it gets removed.

like what? btw how is the population? game is still alive?

15 minutes ago, 1s28B265-KT said:

like what?

As in what to do now? I meant getting skins that you wanted from soon-to-be removed sources (such as crafting, instances or quests), experience the content that you might never get to do again (like removed instances), say goodbye to the regions being removed (at least pay a visit to Iluma and Norsvold, being one of the prettiest maps to date), complete those quests you always wanted to.

I mean, I dont know how you play. Whether you value the experience itself or not, like I do. But worth a shot. :P

3 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

As in what to do now? I meant getting skins that you wanted from soon-to-be removed sources (such as crafting, instances or quests), experience the content that you might never get to do again (like removed instances), say goodbye to the regions being removed (at least pay a visit to Iluma and Norsvold, being one of the prettiest maps to date), complete those quests you always wanted to.

I mean, I dont know how you play. Whether you value the experience itself or not, like I do. But worth a shot. :P

oww shit theyre doing what they done with katalam and danaria? where they deleted the maps?

why they do that btw i loved em so much

21 minutes ago, 1s28B265-KT said:

oww shit theyre doing what they done with katalam and danaria? where they deleted the maps?

why they do that btw i loved em so much

Makes the game smaller and simpler and opens the door to adding new maps in the future without bogging the game down with zones that haven't been used in years. .-.

Also because #Korea

Archived