[Suggestion] Sell more characters per account unlocks

Plezurenpain-DN

Since there are only 2 servers and 11 classes in the game the limit of 8 characters per account is just a stupid model to use if you don't allow players to purchase additional character unlocks somehow.  I don't care if it is through the BCM or a ridiculous amount of kinah.  I want to have more than the 8 characters I currently have.

Well Gameforge already applied the 11 slots to the EU version and I've already drops a post about it in the update announcement thread. I agree, it would be really really great if we get to have the same feature especially since we might not even be able to dual client in 6.2 depending on how NCWest decides and even if they leave us dual client, you won't be able to trade items much around anymore, so it would be nice to have an account with all classes and be able to stick to one account and not 2-3.

• 3 weeks later...

Since my suggestion is older I'm bumping it with this additional suggestion.  Put on the BCM a token we can buy with NCoin or whatever its called now that allows us to buy character slots.  I've said somewhere else how I'd be willing to even pay $15-50 per character slot unlock for this crap so I could have more character slots and I'm sure others would be willing to do the same thing.

Archived