Are we going to get the rates for item exchange?

Lenalyn-DN

I know we already have the exchange list for gear, but are we going to get a similar list for other items? Like how many gold ingots we get for omegas/tempering, etc? Perhaps most importantly, how many gold ingots we get for our total current kinah? We only have 1 more week to go until the patch and the announcement from last week doesn't really help at all. I'm starting to get pretty anxious :S

Small correction. You dont get Ingots for Omegas and Tempering Solutions. You exchange them yourself for the new enchantment stones (PvE and PvP) in.game through an NPC. Only Essence Cores and kinah (provided it even happens like that) are exchanged for Ingots.

1 hour ago, Lenalyn-DN said:

The truth should have already informed us only a week of the update seems very bad to me of the team of the aion that this happens. We need to know by right and by logic.

Bryos-DN You are right but you will understand that Lenalyn-DN is right

Thank you @Bryos-DN for the info. I did read that cores will be available for exchange... but I'm debating whether it's better to create a bunch of +5s with the omegas I have, or go as high as possible with enchanting them. Either way it'll help if we had those exchange rates. Crossing my fingers that they actually get released before the patch.

Archived